I hereby submit my testimony to the "World Organization for Investigating the Persecution of Falun Gong" documenting Jiang's regime for its crimes against me and other Dafa practitioners. The Jiang regime fabricated stories and slandered Falun Dafa and Dafa practitioners; it violated the judicial process in sentencing practitioners to jail terms and forced labor, and instigated police guards to torture and humiliate practitioners in an effort to extort confessions.

I started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. Since then, I have benefited a lot from it. After July 20, 1999, I went to Beijing twice to appeal. The local county police department brought me back and tortured me. They also sent me to a detention center and extorted 3100 Yuan from me--500 Yuan the first time and 2600 Yuan the second time. [Chinese money. The average monthly salary of an urban worker in China is about 500 Yuan, but only 200 Yuan for a rural worker.] I was released after the persecutors forced my family members to write a "guarantee letter" saying that I would not practice Falun Dafa or appeal.

Around the time of the Spring Festival of 2000, about a dozen practitioners gathered together and shared some experiences. A few days later, the local police illegally abducted two practitioners who had been at the gathering. They fabricated ten "indictments" against one practitioner and illegally sentenced him to 5 years in prison. The other practitioner was also given a 5 year sentence.

I lost my job because I appealed in Beijing, so I started to work in a restaurant that my family owned. On July 7, 2001, around 9 AM, two policewomen and a plain-clothes police officer stopped me, forced me into their vehicle and drove me to the police station. In the police station, guard Zhang Ruiyu tried to force me to confess to distributing fliers inside the county government building and bring a false charge against my fellow practitioners. When I refused Zhang said, "If you don't do that, I will not let you go." He cuffed me to a bed for a long time, not allowing me to rest, eat, or drink. Then he went to sleep on the bed.

At 3 PM, guard Yu and Zhang Ruiyu took me to another room. They closed the door and cuffed me to the bed in the room: my hands were cuffed behind my back to part of the bed so that I could neither stand straight nor squat down. After a short while, I could not stay in the torture position anymore. Once I lowered my head, Yu hit my head with a wooden stick and said, "If you don't confess, you will suffer. You have brought this to yourself." Zhang also found a long wooden rod and hit my legs very hard with it, while saying wickedly, "Let's see if you can remain silent under my rod!" I said, "As law enforcement personnel, you are violating the law yourselves by extorting confessions through torture." Hearing my words, the two guards became more ferocious in beating me. They said, "You can go file a charge against us as you like, but we will not be punished by law even if we beat you to death!" I did not know how long their torture lasted before I became dizzy and was about to faint. Yu said, "You are so intolerant to the beating. Another guy went through this kind of torture three times in a row without giving in. We hit him hard with clubs a few times, but he remained silent. Later on, we hung him up with his hands and feet tied together behind his back. Then, we held him up high and dropped him on the ground, so that his back hit the ground hard. Even in that kind of pain, he did not make a sound. You are just pretending to faint here!" At this moment, I became really dizzy; my arms and legs were so numb that I almost did not feel them. My body was covered with black and purple bruises and was badly swollen. Even my sweat pores were widened a lot; my face also swelled up. I lost consciousness after that.

When I woke up, I found myself on a bed in a clinic near the police department. My left hand was cuffed to a heating pipe, and I was being given an infusion through my right hand. Guard Zhang was holding me, and there were 7 or 8 people surrounding my bed. I was only half-conscious, and I heard Hu (Vice Director of county police department, head of the local "610 Office" [an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong, with absolute power over each level of administration in the Party and all other political and judiciary systems]) say, "If anyone asks about this, we will just say that she is sick." Another person named Juan said, "Let's take a break for a few days. The other Falun Gong practitioner must have run to a place far from here, and it's impossible to catch her. I am so tired now, having been busy on this issue. I cannot stand it anymore. Cai (a police officer who viciously persecutes practitioners and the head of the county) is suffering from a car accident and illness. Yu almost lost his life, and stayed in bed getting infusions for a while." I heard Yu say, "This case is strange. When we beat other Falun Gong practitioners, we tortured them hard and long, but nothing happened. We beat some of them two days in a row, yet they were still OK. We did not expect this one (myself) to collapse so quickly."

On July 9 (two days later), I was still only partly conscious. In order to hide their crimes, the persecutors transferred me to the county hospital at night and put me in a room by myself. Hu lied to the hospital staff saying: "This is a Falun Gong practitioner who refuses to take any medicine even though she has a bad cold. We have forced her here; now she will have to take some medicine!" They also asked the hospital to assign personnel just to watch me. When I regained consciousness, I found 7 or 8 male guards holding me on the bed. They cuffed my hands and feet to the four corners of the bed and asked the nurse to give me infusions. They also said wickedly, "You cannot have your own way here!"

The next day, the persecutors asked two security staff to watch me. One of the nurses who took care of me is from the same town where I live. When she opened my quilt and found that my legs were covered with black and purple bruises, she started to cry in fear: "How could they beat you so hard that you are like this?" Later on, I heard that the nurse was almost fired for telling my family members about my situation. The persecutors forced her to write a guarantee not to let anyone know about my case before they stopped harassing her.

On July 14, I was barely able to walk. Yet the perpetrators sent me again to the county detention center. Some inmates there knew me. Fearing that their crimes would be exposed, Hu transferred me to a detention center in another city. When I arrived there, some guards beat me again and tried to force me to make a false charge against my fellow practitioners. I refused and Zhang beat me. Once, when Zhang and Yu were torturing me, the director of the detention center noticed and stopped them.

On September 19, 2001, Zhang and two other female police guards transferred me to a forced labor camp. On our way there, Zhang said, "The labor camp is very efficient in 'reforming' (brainwashing) practitioners. Maybe they will 'reform' you in a few months. Even if they 'reform' you, you will have to stay there for three years!"

In the No. 2 Group of the labor camp, the persecutors there tortured me. Guards Sun, Zhao, Wang, and Zhi appeared to be kind, yet they secretly schemed up vicious means. They did not allow me to sleep, and they ordered some collaborators [former Falun Gong practitioners who have gone astray due to brainwashing and torture] to take turns trying to brainwash me.

On March 11, 2002, the persecutors transferred me to the No. 4 Group of Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp. Because I did not cooperate with their orders, Guard Qiao forced me to stand facing a wall for a long time. I could not support myself and fainted. Later on, my left leg could not move any more. Some muscles had atrophied, and I could not take care of myself. Guard Qiao thought that I was pretending to be sick and sent me to a hospital where they use high-voltage currents to stimulate my nerves. Normally, the treatment only lasts for a few minutes. In order to torture me, they put me on the high-voltage current for half an hour. The hospital then decided that my muscle had shrunk. Thus, they tortured me for 11 months, turning me from a healthy person to a disabled one. On May 25, 2002, the persecutors sent me home.

After I returned home, I resumed Fa study and my practice. Within a short while, I was able to walk again and the county "610 Office" started to harass me again. They came to my home to arrest me, so I was forced to leave home and go from place to place. I can be a witness of the crimes committed by the county police department, "610 Office," and Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp toward Dafa practitioners.

As a victim, I strongly call for the "World Organization for Investigating the Persecution of Falun Gong" to investigate the persecution that took place in our county, so that justice and the good reputation of Falun Dafa will be restored.