(Clearwisdom.net April 19 Report) I started practicing Falun Gong in 1995. Soon, my illnesses, such as high blood pressure and a heart problem, healed completely. Because of the physical change in my body and the improvement in my morality, I realized how precious Falun Dafa is.

Toward the end of 1999, I decided to tell people the facts about Falun Gong, so I went to the appeals office in Beijing. Upon arriving there, the police arrested me and wouldn't let me say a thing. They sent me to the Ziqiang Labor Education School. The officials sent inmates to monitor me at all times, day and night. They forced me to work for 15 hours a day and eat rotten leftover food. Ten days later, the police officers interrogated me and then sent me to a detention center, where the police asked me to sit on a bench and didn't allow me to do the exercises. Whenever I tried to practice the exercises, they cursed me badly. Fifteen days later, I was released.

In the second half of 2000, I went to Beijing again to validate Dafa. I was arrested while still on the train, and was detained in Longshan Labor Camp. There a Falun Gong practitioner destroyed a cassette recording that was full of lies about Falun Gong. The police then put her into the male cells, cut off all of her hair, insulted her, and beat her badly.

A month later, I was sent to Masanjia Labor Camp. I had to work for over ten hours each day while sitting on a small bench. The police officers forced us to read materials slandering Falun Gong and attempted to instill bad thoughts about Dafa in our minds. Sometimes, they didn't allow us to sleep at night. The officials made an appearance of trying to help us, but in fact maligned Dafa and Master and distorted right and wrong. However, they could not shake Dafa disciples' determination to practice at all. The police treated the male Falun Gong practitioners even more brutally. Once they beat practitioner Yang so badly that his back was covered with cuts and bruises. It was summer, and very hot. Because they were not treated properly, the cuts became infected and crawling with vermin. They also forced Falun Gong practitioners to work in the fields in the burning sun, without providing water or food. As a result, some practitioners fainted. Although they brutally tortured Falun Gong practitioners, none of us ever changed our hearts about Falun Dafa.

On March 9, 2003