The following are stories of what happened to a few Falun Gong practitioners in the countryside of Ningjin County of Hebei Province. Their ages range from teens to over sixty. We have only recorded a few stories to verify that Dafa is miraculous and beneficial to many practitioners.

1. Skin Cancer Healed After Cultivating Dafa

I am 22 years old. I used to suffer from severe skin cancer. Yellow fluid would drip down my face. I went to seek help from doctors all over the place, yet I was never cured. At last I came to know Falun Dafa, and after two months of practicing the exercises, my cancer was healed miraculously, and my face became clear and bright. Falun Dafa has saved me.

Yet, such a wonderful cultivation practice was banned by the dictator Jiang. Both my mother and I practice Falun Gong. Whenever the so-called "sensitive days" come, the county government comes to harass us in our home. Yet I am determined to practice Dafa despite the persecution.

2. Dafa Has Miraculous Power, It Reversed the Need for Me To Have My Leg Amputated

I used to suffer from osteomyelitis, and my ankle always had fluid inside. I had to rely on a crutch for several years; my body was very weak and the doctor told me that I should consider having my leg amputated. The pain I suffered made me feel upset and I was in a very bad temper all the time, my family had no peace either.

In 1998, soon after I obtained Dafa, I threw away my crutch and I was even able to work in the fields and ride a bike. For the past six years, I have not spent any money on medical expenses and I changed from having a bad temper to having a peaceful nature. Dafa has benefited me inside and out.

Yet since Jiang's regime began the persecution against Falun Gong, the county government came to my home many times to interrupt my life.

3. I No Longer Need "My Little Pharmacy" After Practicing Falun Dafa.

I started to practice Falun Dafa in April 1997. Before that I was full of health problems. The medicine I had at home could have constituted a small pharmacy, but I was still ill. The illness agonized me and I had no strength at all.

When I was in so much pain that I didn't even want to live, I obtained Dafa. Within a year of practicing, my body changed miraculously; many illnesses which had no cure were then healed without me noticing them. For the past few years of my practice, my family was no longer troubled by trying to get money for me to buy medicine, my little pharmacy at home was also gone. My friends and family all commented that I had became a new person.

Yet after July 20, 1999, the officials from the police station and the cadre from our village often came to disrupt me at home, not allowing me to practice Falun Gong. Yet it didn't matter what they did, I am still determined to practice Dafa without my heart being moved, and I will clarify the truth with my own experience.

4. "Disease That Was Uncured By All Other Means Disappeared After Practiting Falun Dafa"

Before attaining the Fa, I had very serious diseases, and I often could not sleep at night.

After I started to practice Falun Dafa in 1999, my illnesses disappeared, I regained my strength, and I could return to my daily work at home and in the fields. My 85 year old mother-in-law, my son and my wife all thanked Dafa: "Dafa is miraculous! Falun Gong cured a disease which I had been unable to cure even after spending lots of money to treat. Our whole family thanks our Teacher so much." My neighbors said: "Even your illnesses could be cured. So if Jiang did not ban this practice, we would have also started to practice Falun Gong!"

5. After Only 6 Months of Cultivation Practice, I Threw Away My Medicine Bottle

Before 1996, my body was very weak, and I suffered from stomach diseases all year long. In the first half of 1996, I was diagnosed with hepatitis. I had to receive IV infusions daily and stayed in bed all the time. I was so skinny that I had to rest after walking for 10 meters; everyone said that I could not live long. When I was just about to give up hope for life, I began to practice Falun Dafa. After 6 months, I threw away the medicine bottles and my body became healthy gradually.

After July 20, 1999, when Jiang started to persecute Falun Gong, I went to appeal to the provincial government in order to say a fair word for Dafa. The provincial government ignored me, so I went to Beijing. At that time, the police station and the bureaucrats came to my home every day, and they tried to force my family to look for me. After I went home, the police station and the security bureau fined me 1200 Yuan. Since then I was on their black list, and the village party committee often sent people to follow me.

During the 16th Party Meeting, the police station arrested me 3 times. They threatened to send me to the detention center after the party meeting was over, and my family was forced to leave home for over a month to avoid further persecution and illegal arrest.