Falun Dafa Practitioner Feng Xuemei is Illegally Arrested Multiple Times

Feng Xuemei (female), 35, lived in the dormitory of her work place at the Bureau of Statistics, Jindingshan, Guiyang City. In 1999, she was illegally arrested while appealing in Beijing for Falun Dafa. She was detained at the Baihuashan Detention Center in Guiyang for 15 days.

In March 2000, police forcibly sent her to a brainwashing class at Haitianyuan, Guiyang. Later that year, police also ransacked her home.

In November of 2001, she was again sent to the Baihuashan Detention Center. After one week of hunger strike in protest, she was unconditionally released.

In April 2002, she was forcibly sent to Zhongba Brainwashing Center in Guiyang, and later sentenced to Zhongba Female Labor Camp. She is still detained there today.

Liu Bo is Forced into Homelessness to Avoid Persecution

Liu Bo was a 29 year old young man employed with the Guizhou Province Television Station. He lived at the Guiyang Cotton Manufacturing Company. After going to Beijing to appeal in October 1999, he was fired by his employer and left without an income.

In January of 2000 he was sent to Nanming District Detention Center, Guiyang City, and illegally detained for 15 days.

Two months later he was forced to attend a brainwashing class held at the "Rare and Precious Animal Protection Center" in Guizhou Province for 15 days.

In May 2002, Liu Bo was forced to leave his home in order to avoid further persecution. He has still not been able to return home.

Zhou Zhenfeng of Guizhou Province is Homeless Due to Persecution

Zhou Zhenfeng (female), 26 years old, was a hairdresser after she graduated from junior middle school. She lives at Linkalanba, Machang Town, Pingba County, Guizhou Province. Because she firmly believes in Falun Dafa, young Zhou Zhenfeng traveled to Beijing to appeal against the persecution in mid December of 1999. She was illegally arrested and taken back to her hometown by the Pingba Police Department, who later detained her for 15 days at a drug rehabilitation center which is affiliated with the police department.

In March of 2000 she found a job at the Vitriol Phosphorus Refractory Material Company, in Fapingba County, Chongqing City. One day the police from the Jingkou Police Station came to her workplace to arrest her for practicing Falun Gong, and illegally detained her at the Baihelin Drug Rehabilitation Center for 17 days. Then the Machang Police Station officials transferred her to the Pingba County Drug Rehabilitation Center and detained her for an additional month.

In March 2001, Zhou Zhenfeng was deceived by the Pingqiao local police station and branch bureau, and taken to another brainwashing class for one month. After her release, all homeowners were threatened with a fine of 3000 Yuan if they offered her any place to live. Unable to return home or to secure any rent money, she became homeless to avoid further persecution. During the 16th Party Congress, the Machang Police Station of Pingba County convinced Zhou's older brother to search for her repeatedly, but to no avail. She is now homeless, still going from place to place to avoid being persecuted.

Lu Hong of Guiyang Printing Company, Guiyang, is Illegally Arrested Numerous Times

Lu Hong (male), 33 years old, worked at Guiyang Printing Company after he graduated from high school. He lives in Guiyang City.

In November 1999, Lu Hong appealed in Beijing. He was detained for 15 days at Baihuashan.

In March 2000, he was forcibly sent to a brainwashing class in Haitianyuan.

Destitute and homeless since 2001, Lu was illegally arrested on January 20, 2003. At present his situation is unknown.

College Graduate Forced into Homelessness to Avoid Persecution

Tan Haidong, 26 years old, was a bright young man who did programming work for Guizhou Huizhi Computer Company.

In October 1999, he appealed for Falun Dafa in Beijing.

In February 2000 he appealed again. On his return, he was illegally arrested and sentenced to Zhongba Labor Camp in Guiyang City for one year.

Since his release, he has been forced to wander about without a home to avoid further persecution.

Song Aiya's Livelihood Is Stolen After She Visited Illegally Detained Practitioners

Song Aiya (female), 35 years old, worked as a laboratory technician at the Guizhou Hotel after graduating from technical college.

In January 2001, after paying a visit to some imprisoned practitioners, she was illegally interrogated for 24 hours, an entire day and night.

In May 2002, her employer fired her. After that she was forced to leave her home. She is still homeless today.

He Minggui is Illegally Detained for Passing Out Falun Gong Flyers

He Minggui (male), 24 years old, is from Qianxi County, Guizhou Province. He graduated from a specialized middle school. In July 1999, he was illegally detained for 15 days because he practiced the Falun Gong exercises outdoors. In December of the same year, he went to Beijing to appeal and was beaten.

In March 2000, Jingkou Local Police Station officials arrested He Minggui at his workplace in Chongqing, and then illegally detained him for 15 days.

At the end of February 2001, police invaded and looted He's home before forcibly detaining him again, for two days and two nights at the Xiaohe sub-bureau.

In March of 2002, he was arrested while delivering truth clarification materials, and is still being detained.