Carrying her young daughter and her husband's ashes, Australian Falun Gong practitioner Jane Dai is using her personal testimony to expose the crimes the Jiang regime has committed in the brutal persecution of Falun Gong practitioners.

According to an Epoch Time's report, the most noticed person in the Falun Gong parade in Geneva on March 17, 2003 was the lady who walked at the front of the parade carrying an urn containing her husband's ashes. She is Jane (Zhizhen) Dai, a Falun Gong practitioner from Australia. She brought her two year-old daughter and her husband's ashes to Geneva, her second visit to the city. She did not know whether she would have an opportunity to speak at the United Nations Human Rights Convention, but she insisted on coming to do what she could to tell the world that her husband was murdered because he practiced Falun Gong.

Jane Dai courageously embarks on the road to tell the truth of the persecution

Holding her husband's ashes, Jane Dai walking in front of the parade Young child who lost her dad
Jane's late husband, Chen Chengyong The happy family before Chen was killed

Since Jane gave a speech during the UN Human Rights Convention last year, she has visited 26 countries with her daughter. She hopes that by publicizing her husband's death that more people will awaken to the facts of the brutal persecution of Falun Gong and prevent more practitioners from suffering her husband's fate, and keep more young children from losing their fathers like her daughter has.

When reporters asked Jane why she traveled to so many countries to tell people about her husband's death, she explained that China has extended the persecution of Falun Gong abroad, using numerous despicable means. Since she is a Falun Gong practitioner, her personal experience can help people learn that Falun Gong practitioners are good people, so that they can recognize the lies concocted by Chinese authorities to attack Falun Gong.

Jane said that she would continue what she was doing until the end of the persecution of Falun Gong in China. At present, she and her daughter depend on each other. She explained that because she has exposed the true situation of the persecution against Falun Gong in China to so many people abroad, her husband's sister, who is also a Falun Gong practitioner, has been arrested and illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor in China. She was released some time ago, but her telephone is tapped, so Jane dare not make contact with her family members in China.

Jane's late husband had gone to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong several times since the persecution of Falun Gong began. He was forced to resign from his job because he refused to renounce his practice. In November 2000, he moved away from home to avoid being arrested and sent for forced brainwashing. His body was found murdered in a shed in July 2001. He died when he was 34 years old.

After learning about her husband's death, it took Jane eight months to be able to retrieve his ashes because the Chinese Embassy refused to issue her a visa (Ms. Dai was an Australian citizen by this time). In the end, with the help of the Australian government, she was able to obtain her husband's ashes.