(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner He Caibin, female, 49-year-old, worked at No. 3 Sub-factory of Harbin City's No. 1 Mechanical Manufacturing Factory. On December 19, 2000, on a trip while being escorted back to Harbin City, she died upon impact when she jumped out of a train in an attempt to escape her persecutors.

He Caibin began practicing Dafa in 1997. In 2000, she went to Beijing four times to appeal for and validate Dafa and was twice illegally arrested. The third time she went to appeal and was arrested, she held a hunger strike and was released several days later. On December 15, 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal for the fourth time. On December 19, He Caibin was kidnapped by police officers from the Taiping District Nanzhi Police Station and she was being sent back to Harbin City. As the train entered Shenyang City, unwilling to be taken away by lawless police and be subjected to further persecution and torture, He Caibin jumped off the train. in order to escape from her captors. when the train slowed down during its entrance into the train station. Only 49 years old, she died upon impact.

Dafa practitioner Liu Jinling, female, 37-years-old, lived on Dayoufang Street in the Taiping District of Harbin City. In late 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal, was arrested and brutally tortured at a police station in suburban Beijing. Her whole body became swollen from the torture and her blood pressure reached 220. She never recovered and was diagnosed later as having fluid in her heart. She passed away in May 2002.

Liu Jinling began practicing Falun Dafa in 1994. On December 19, 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal and unfurled a banner in Tiananmen Square to validate Dafa. She was arrested and was sent to a police station in suburban Beijing. She started a hunger strike to protest the police atrocities, and the police beat her violently. They violently hit her chest with their fists, and slapped her in the face. They stripped her of her coat, leaving only a sweatshirt and sweatpants, and handcuffed her to a tree to freeze her. Every half an hour, the thugs would drag her inside the room and put her on the cement ground, and then pull her outside to freeze her again. They did it repeatedly. The guards took shifts torturing her. They put socks into her mouth. A male guard, smoking a cigarette, stood very close to her and constantly blew cigarette smoke into her face, in order to humiliate her [Dafa practitioners do not smoke or drink alcohol]. Liu Jinling's physical condition was extremely weak. Seven days later, she was picked up by police from the Dayou Police Station in Taiping District, Harbin City. During a physical examination at Harbin No. 2 Detention Center, her blood pressure was 220 and her whole body was swollen. The detention center refused to take her. After returning home, Liu Jinling had severe edema and could not take care of herself. She had difficulty breathing. In spring 2001, she went to Harbin City Jiangbei Rehabilitation Hospital for a treatment and her heart was diagnosed as having pulmonary edema. She passed away in May 2002, at the age of 37.

Taiping District Police Department in Harbin City:
Office of police department chief: 86-451-7608866
Office of political chief: 86-451-7672906
Head of political division: 86-451-7673113
Head of supervision office: 86-451-7673503
Office of police department: 86-451-7684352