Under Severe Torture at Shijiazhuang Forced-Labor Camp, Hebei Province, Practitioner Ms. Li Huiqi Loses All Conscious Awareness (Photos)
(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Li Huiqi was born in 1967. On December 2, 2001, members of the public who had been deceived by the propaganda against Falun Gong turned her in to the police. She was abducted by officials from the Weiming Street Police Station in Shijiazhuang City (former name: "Xinghua Street Police Station;" practitioner Mr. Zuo Zhigang was murdered there). Ms. Li was illegally imprisoned in the first detention center in Shijiazhuang City for two months. On February 2, 2002, she was sent to the Second Squad, the Fourth Brigade of Shijiazhuang Forced-Labor Camp to serve an unlawful sentence of one-year of forced labor. As soon as Li was sent to the labor camp, she started a hunger strike to oppose the evil persecution. During her hunger strike, her health was in a critical condition a few times. Her family also strongly requested to see her several times but their request was rejected each time.
Li Huiqi suffers extreme pain in her current situation
On April 8, 2002, due to the torture, Li Huiqi's health was in a desperate situation. The labor camp had to send her to the Peoples' Hospital of Hebei Province to seek urgent care. (Clearwisdom reported the case on April 17, 2002, [Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province] Falun Dafa Practitioners on Extended Hunger Strike Are in Serious Condition) Only at this moment when Li's health was in a critical condition, were Li's family members finally able to see her. During the period of time of urgent treatment in the People's Hospital of Hebei Province, the hospital performed an operation to open Li Huiqi's abdomen, but they did not find anything abnormal. They then immediately sewed the opening up. Li Huiqi was already very weak. The operation, however, caused her to have a very high fever, go into a coma and have difficulty breathing.
On May 30, 2002, the labor camp transferred Li Huiqi to the Third Hospital of Hebei Province for treatment. During the transfer, due to nurses' carelessness, the inserted trachea-tube partially blocked her respiratory tract, which caused Li Huiqi to lose consciousness again. After urgent treatment, she was left in a vegetative state. On December 12, 2002, when Li Huiqi's term was up, she was allowed to be taken home. Wang Yongzhi, the head of the "610 Office" of Hebei Province once promised, "After Li Huiqi recovers, there will be arrangement for her future living." However presently, there are always some police officers watching Li's home at the door, but they never ask about Li's living situation.
Li Huiqi's family lives in poverty. Such a tragedy brings the small family endless grief and tremendous burden. Good deeds will be rewarded with good, and those who do evil will receive due retribution. We call upon all people with a sense of justice to pay attention to this to bring the evildoers to justice.
Workplaces responsible for the tragedy (area code of Shijiazhuang: 311)
- Superintend Department of the Hebei Provincial Public Security Office: 3033941-2020: 610 Office: 3033941 -- (switch to "610 Office");
- Legislative Committee of Shijiazhuang City: 6686357.
- Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp, Director, Zhao Jinlong. Address 1: Beijiao Street, No. 22, Shijiangzhuang City, Hebei Province, 050000. Phone: 7752350, 7753569, 7776422, 7763488, 7776421, 7752749. Address 2: Beicheng Road, No. 10, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, 050000. Phone: 7767140, 7797124, 7797145. Main switchboard: 7754007. Administrative Department of Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp: 7754007-207. The Fourth Brigade of Shijiazhuang Force-Labor Camp: Address: Gaoerji Street, No. 8, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, 050061. Chief of the Fourth Brigade, Shang Changming, Phone: 7793644, 7780336. The Administrative Section: 7777689-663. The Second Squad: 7777689-666.
- "610 Office" of the Shijiazhuang Municipal Public Security Bureau: 7026911-3381; Superintend office: 7026911 (switch to superintend office); Supervision Department: 7026911 (switch to Supervision Department)
- Weiming Street Police Station of Shijiazhuang City: 7888193-8010.