(Clearwisdom.net) On a spring day in 1997, my colleague Doctor A and I were on duty as usual in a hospital in northern China. At the age of forty-three, Doctor A had already been diagnosed with various illnesses including atrophy and malfunction of the kidney and high blood pressure. Her illnesses persisted even after she visited numerous doctors. As a result, she was forced to carry her urine-testing papers at all times. The tests had never been normal. Doctor B, who was well known as a Falun Gong practitioner, came by and sat down next to her. Doctor A asked her, "Do you think my illnesses can be cured?" "Perhaps, often people who have been able to find Falun Gong have been able to have their illnesses cured through cultivation," answered Doctor B. "Let's both learn it tomorrow!" I said to A.

During lunch hour on the next day, Doctor A went to the bathroom right after practicing the Falun Gong exercises. Soon she ran out and shouted, "My urine test is normal!" She could hardly believe this. Six years of treatments had not cured her illnesses, and instead, they had gotten worse. Now, with the practice of only a few of sets of Falun Gong exercises, without a single pill of medicine or a single injection, her urine test became normal. Astounded and bewildered, she rushed to the lab to run a more thorough urine test. The result was still normal! The illnesses that were persistent for years had indeed disappeared! Soon, everybody in the hospital started talking about the apparently miraculous effects of Falun Dafa.

For myself, I was suffering from a severe fracture in my left thighbone. With three six-inch long, chopstick-like stainless steel pins holding the bone together, I started practicing Falun Gong even with my crutches. According to my orthopedist, it normally takes at least six months before the pins can be removed. Nevertheless, only a few days after I started practicing Falun Gong, the X-ray of my fracture indicated that it was completely healed. As a result, the pins were removed within only about one month! A friend who was accompanying me during the operation later told me that she was scared to death and felt pale when she witnessed the bloody operation to remove the pins. On the other hand, I was back to normal the next day.

The wonderful experiences of Doctor A and I in practicing Falun Gong were soon circulated throughout the hospital where we worked, and the number of Falun Gong practitioners jumped quickly from a dozen to over seventy.