Incidents of Karmic Retribution for Persecuting Falun Gong in Mainland China
December 2, 2004
- Zang Hua was the deputy chief of the Jinxiang Police Station in Dongli District of Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. In the spring of 2002, Zang Hua was promoted to this position by bribing government officials. He viciously persecuted Dafa practitioners. By September 19, 2002, there were about 10 Dafa practitioners who had been arrested by him or were forced to abandon their homes due to his persecution. A few days later, he suddenly came down with a severe fever and he had to have half of his lungs surgically removed. He died on September 28, 2002 in Harbin 5th Hospital. He was only 37 years old when he died.
- Ms. Na was a barber who lived in Building #14 of the Thermoelectricity Factory resident region, Dongli District, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. She and another woman reported a Dafa practitioner who was giving out truth clarification flyers. As a result, the practitioner was arrested. Dongli police precinct awarded them 500 Yuan to each woman for reporting the practitioner (500 Yuan is the average monthly income for an urban worker in China). Not long after that incident, Na's husband hurt someone under the influence of alcohol and he was arrested. The victim sued them for 60,000 Yuan. Na had no choice but to sell her house to raise the money. Her twins no longer went to school, and no one knew the reason. The husband of the woman who helped Na report the practitioner had a stroke not long after the incident. He had to stay in the province hospital many times. People said: "Following Jiang Zemin will end up being no good. The money gained from doing a bad deed is not easy to spend."
- In June 2003, Songzhangzi villager Cui Yulan from Lingyuan Area, Liaoning Province reported a Dafa practitioner who was giving out Falun Gong materials. She got an award of 500 Yuan. Not long after that her husband suddenly became sick and his heart was in great pain. People who knew their background all realized that it was karmic retribution from reporting on a Dafa practitioner.
- "610 Office" Party Secretary Xu Wenhua from Baihe Forest Buearu, Antu
County, Jilin Province directed evil police officers to beat up Dafa
practitioners. He went to a labor camp to order them not to release Dafa
practitioners who were illegally detained. Later, he contracted a heart
problem and almost died. His son was also affected; he lost his eye sight in
one eye and the other eye is going blind.
- Baihe Forest Bureau party secretary Yang Hongbin from Antu County, Jilin Province persecuted Dafa practitioners. Under his planning and orders, 36 people were illegally sent to labor camps, one person was given a sentence, 50 people were detained, 58 people were held in brainwashing classes and two were persecuted to death (Wang Tiesong and Zhang Yulan). Yang Hongbin received karmic retribution. He was diagnosed with leukemia and needed a blood transfusion to sustain his life.
- Baihe Forest Bureau Service Company Secretary Cheng Lichen from Antu
County, Jilin Province persecuted Dafa practitioners and said bad things
about Master Li. He was in a car accident and two of his ribs were broken.
He still did not change and he later received a jail sentence due to
corruption. He is now temporarily released from jail due to health problems.
- Hongyuan Timber Factory Party Secretary Li Baoming from Baihe Forest Bureau, Antu County, Jilin Province persecuted Dafa practitioners. On January 5, 2001, he used deception and force to kidnap Dafa practitioners to a nursing home in Shiyan County (a place where almost no one lives) to hold a brainwashing class. On the 20th of the same month, he captured four Dafa practitioners, took them to a detention center and illegally sentenced them to one year in a labor camp. Within two months of that incident, Li Baoming received karmic retribution. He died from heart disease.
[Note: These incidents could have been avoided. These people may not have started out as bad people, but under the intense pressure applied by the Jiang regime, they were pushed into persecuting Dafa disciples. In the process of destroying the lives of kind, law-abiding citizens, they have sealed their own fates and inevitably faced karmic retribution as punishment and even brought misfortune to their loved ones. If it weren't for Jiang's wicked orders, perhaps their fates would have been different.]