(Clearwisdom.net) On Chinese New Years Eve of 2001, the so-called "Tiananmen Square self Immolation" occurred in Beijing. Jiang Zemin accused Falun Gong practitioners of conducting this event. This propaganda deluded millions of Chinese people, leaving them not knowing the truth and hostile toward Falun Gong. This also became the strongest excuse for Jiang to escalate the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners to higher and higher degrees. Now for over the past two years, more and more people have come to know the true story about this fraud. Here I write down my own experience in that period of time to help the people understand the truth more clearly.

I started practicing Falun Gong in 1996. In January 2001 practitioner Ms. Yang Hua and I went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. We were abducted in Tiananmen Square and detained at Qianmen Police Department. Later we were transferred to the office of our local government in Beijing. Yang Hua escaped while we were being sent there.

But Yang Hua was arrested again by policemen at Qianmen. She was sent back to our local detention center on Jan 20, 2001 and detained in the same prison with me. Once in the prison she said: "I heard some policemen from the Beijing Police Department say 'A group of Falun Gong practitioners will set themselves on fire on New Years Eve.' Another policeman immediately spoke with a meaningful glance: 'It hasn't happened yet. Don't talk about it.'" Obviously the first policeman unintentionally divulged a secret.

Yang Hua also said she was transferred back to the local authorities on Jan 19, 2001. The escort car she was in had to take a detour when passing Tiananmen Square, because the Square was under martial law and no vehicles were allowed to pass close by.

After hearing what Yang Hua said, the two coinciding events, the so-called "Group Immolation" and the martial law at Tiananmen Square, were evidence that some conspiracy was under way.

All the practitioners in our prison were checking the top news every day by watching a small black-and-white TV. Seven days after New Year's Eve we saw the report of the so-called "Group Immolation" in Tiananmen Square.

This event was unprecedented. If the immolation was real, how could the police have known of it a few days before? Why didn't they prevent the tragedy from happening? And then why did they have to enforce martial law at Tiananmen Square at that time? Was it in order to film the incident without interruption, or was it simply to avoid anyone finding out that it was all false.

Two years have passed since the so-called " Group Immolation," but there are still a lot of people who do not realize how vicious Jiang is. I hope all people will sharpen their vigilance to avoid being deceived any further. The world needs "Truth-Compassion-Tolerance".