(Clearwisdom.net) I was illegally sent to the Jilin prison, Jilin province, on October 25, 2002, and was assigned to the first brigade. Wang Jiankong, commander responsible for "reforming" Dafa practitioners, and coach Chen Xing asked me to write the "four letters" [promising not to practice Falun Gong, stating regret over practicing in the past, declaring separation from Falun Gong, and denouncing Falun Gong]. They said it was mandatory, but I refused. They were very angry, and told those prisoners who control other prisoners to, "give him a very good lesson." Several prisoners carried me back to my cell and forced me to sit on the "Tiger bench" which requires both legs stretched straight, both hands on knees, with back up straight, sitting on a hard-ridged wooden bench. If I moved a little, they beat and kicked me. Sometimes about 5 or 6 prisoners surrounded me kicking my back. Seeing no effect, they pulled me to the floor. There were 6 people holding me on the floor and violently hitting me with a wooden board on my back, kidneys and buttocks and yelling obscenities. They did this until my skin was torn apart. I was in extreme pain, and felt like I had died several times. When they got tired of beating me, they set up a wooden board and forced me to sit on it. I was bleeding all over my buttocks and sitting on the board was like sitting on needles. They still didn't leave me alone and continued to kick me from behind. My underwear was soaked in blood.

A few days later, when the bloody clothes were stuck to my wounds, they tore the clothes off me. This was a torture beyond human language. They put some medicine on me to continue their torture under the disguise of treating me. They again forced me to write the "four letters" which I signed under pressure. I now declare that it was against my own will and I was forced to do this. Afterwards, my heart was filled with sadness and sorrow that was beyond words. After that they didn't allow me to talk to anyone until August 2003.

Staff member Li called me for a talk, and I told him that I had been tortured. He yelled at me "Who tortured you? Who witnessed it? If you don't accept our management, we will force you to!"

I told commanders Zhao Jin, Wang Jiankong and Chen Xin about being tortured. They said that using force in prison is certain, and threatened me not to tell anyone.

The prisoners who took part in the beating:

Guo Tieshu, originally in the first brigade, now transferred to the fifth brigade as a group head continuing his crimes.
Jia Yubiao, currently serving a sentence in the 5th prison district.
Li Gang, former prisoner-group head of the "direct squadron" in the first brigade.
Li Baocai, resident of Liaoning province, released from prison.
Liu Changhai, currently serving a sentence in the 2nd prison district
Zhao Yaolin, currently serving a sentence in the 5th prison district

When I arrived at the Jilin Prison, beating Dafa practitioners was very common. The main reason was the direction from the prison administration. In April I wrote a declaration to the administration announcing that all I had written under forced brainwashing was void and null.

Currently there are more than 100 Dafa practitioners detained in the Jilin prison. Another 200 plus Dafa practitioners are being detained in the Changchun Tiebei Prison.

There is a special torture method in Jilin prison. They tie a person's four limbs to iron chains and pull the chains tight so that the body floats in the air. It can last 3 or 4 days or even longer. The victim's waists, ankles, and other joints will be dislocated, and if the time goes longer, the four limbs will be totally disabled. Dafa practitioner Zheng Weidong received this torture.

In addition, Dafa practitioner Liu Chengjun, who participated in broadcasting Dafa video programs on Cable TV last year, was severely tortured at the first Brigade.