(Clearwisdom.net) On June 5, 2002, during a work session in the Gaoyang Forced Labor Camp, Dafa practitioner Liu Jianjun felt pain in his heart and sat down on the ground for a rest. Tang Guangjun, the team leader told Liu to get up and continue working. During a break, Liu Jianjun still felt sick and rested on the ground for a while. Upon seeing this, Tang Guangjun ordered that Liu be dragged out and started to curse him. Liu Jianjun pointed out that what Tang did was wrong. Tang became furious and ordered several guards to shock Liu with an electric baton and brutally beat him up. Blood came out of Liu's nose and mouth. Tang Guangjun still denied Liu a rest and tried to force him to start working. Liu refused and protested that what they did was illegal. Just then, two chiefs Duan and Li from the No. 5 division saw this and they allowed Liu to clean the blood on his face. After they left, Tang Guangjun began to beat Liu again.

On June 6, 2002, the driver of the No. 5 division chief Yang Zemin hit Liu Jianjun's face with his shoe. He then handcuffed Liu to the floor in such a way that he could only remain crouched. Liu remained handcuffed until July 24, 2002. During this time, the police frequently deprived Liu of sleep and tried to force him to give up Falun Dafa. On August 9, 2002, Liu was sent back to his work site and was forced to move copper tread (more than 300 pounds per trip) with a wheel barrel. Facing severe torture and hard labor, Liu Jianjun's faith was unshaken.

Actually, as early as November 8, 2000, at chief Yang Zemin and political chief Hu's direction, Yang Zemin's driver and several other evil persons tortured Liu Jianjun with a variety of means, including using a hand-crank phone generator and an electric baton to shock Liu Jianjun. They also beat him with their fists and feet. As a result, Liu lost a tooth and suffered sharp pain in his chest for a long time.

Practitioner Yang Jianbo from Langfang City was another victim. During his forced labor, Yang was dragged back the work site to the division office to be tortured many times. Chief Yang Zemin and other guards Wang Guoyou, and Wang Zhitai hung him up with a rope and beat him. The rope was so tight that it cut into his flesh. They also used a hand-crank phone generator and an electric baton to torture him. They even forced sharp bamboo sticks into his fingertips. All these horrible tortures failed to shake his faith in Falun Dafa.

Practitioner Shi Yongping from Langfang City's Beichang Village was another victim. Evil policemen Wang Guoyou, Nie Shuanghe and Han Jun used a hand-crank phone and electric baton to shock his genitalia. From June 2 to July 24, 2002, for more than a month, Shi Yongping remained handcuffed to the floor.

All people with righteous minds: Please do what you can to stop this inhuman persecution. We also warn the evil followers: Good will be rewarded with good and evil will be punished with due retribution. This is the universal law. All those who committed evil acts against Dafa and practitioners will have to pay for their crimes.

The following are some of the police officers in the Gaoyang Forced Labor Camp involved in persecuting Dafa practitioners:

Director Wang, Political Commissioner (name unknown), Yang Zemin (No. 5 division chief), political head Hu (also the deputy chief of the No. 5 division), Wang Yajie ( female, deputy chief of the No. 5 division), Duan Wenwu (the No. 5 division office manager), deputy political chief Li (older) and deputy political chief Li (younger), Ye Shuxian (female team leader), Ma Li (female team political leader), Liu Huili (female team office manager), Tian Haiyan (Prison doctor), Doctor Wang, all the other evil police in the female team and the No. 5 division.