(Clearwisdom.net) On August 22, 2002, the female section of the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp authorities held an assembly. All detained Falun Gong practitioners were brought to the drill grounds, surrounded by fully armed police officers. Some police carried handcuffs and the area was filled with tension. They placed three practitioners in handcuffs on the spot.

When the assembly began, Su Jing, head of the labor camp, announced the "verdict" against the three Dafa practitioners, who were brought to the meeting, one by one.

The first practitioner shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!" "Falun Dafa is the righteous Fa!" "We are upright and dignified Dafa practitioners, not labor camp criminals!" "We are not guilty for being good people according to Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance!"

Her voice resounded in the sky.

When she walked to the platform, she was filled with righteousness and showed no fear at all. She continuously shouted, "Falun Dafa is good" until they forced her into the police car. The second Dafa practitioner was brought out from the cafeteria, and she smiled all the way as she walked to the police car. The third practitioner also shouted the same way as the first practitioner did, and the assembled practitioners also constantly stood up and shouted, "Falun Dafa is good!"

The waves of their voices could not be silenced.

The labor camp head, division chiefs and police officers got very nervous and hurried about to seize practitioners. When someone shouted, the police would immediately run into the crowd and handcuff that practitioner, but other practitioners continued to stand up one after another.

Shouts of "Falun Dafa is good!" could be heard throughout the meeting until the very end, and the deputy head of the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp had to stop his speech halfway through.

Nearly fifty Dafa practitioners shouted, "Falun Dafa is good" during this assembly. Afterwards, the police added another two to six months to their detention terms.

Recently, the authorities began to pull those practitioners who refused to do the labor camp exercises to the drill grounds, four guards pulling one practitioner by the limbs. They used tape to seal some practitioners' mouths, the tape reaching all the way to their ears. Practitioners who refused to wear an ID for detainees on their chest were deprived of food. Four guards would grab hold of a practitioner and forcibly pull them outside. They handcuffed practitioner Ms. Lu Chuanxiang, who refused to wear a labor camp uniform. Her hands were sometimes cuffed in front of her and sometimes behind her, and she was handcuffed to the heating pipe for 33 days in a row. When she was released from the handcuffs, her arms were black and blue.

Right now, the workload in the labor camp is extremely heavy. Practitioners are forced to work until 8:00 p.m. without a break, except for lunch. Some practitioners showed ill effects from this forced labor.

Moreover, practitioners who are detained in solitary confinement and those who refuse to work are given only bread and salted pickles three meals a day. This type of food has not much nutrition at all. The practitioners are forced to stand for long periods of time. Some have been standing for over a month, and their hands, feet and face would become severely swollen. The guards ordered the collaborators [former Falun Gong practitioners who have gone astray due to brainwashing and torture] to beat and kick Dafa practitioners who refused to go out to drill, and some also pulled the practitioners' hair. In the morning at the drill ground, Dafa practitioners can be seen being dragged about everywhere. Some have their arms handcuffed behind them and are forced to walk in the group at drill.

The current situation is still worsening.