(Clearwisdom.net) On March 19, 2002, lawless police kidnapped female Dafa practitioner Zhang Li from Anshan City, Liaoning Province and sent her into Anshan City Detention Center. During the period of her illegal detention, Zhang Li suffered all kinds of tortures until she was on the verge of death. On August 27, 2002, attempts to revive Zhang Li failed and she died in the city hospital. The following is her biography:

Dafa practitioner Zhang Li was forced to leave home after July 20, 1999. On March 19, 2002, lawless police kidnapped her, along with five other practitioners who were in the same living place and were arrested at the same time. She was tortured with every method imaginable and passed out several times. Her face was lacerated from being beaten. Because she held a hunger strike, the evil police sent Zhangli to the city hospital for force-feeding. They also handcuffed and shackled her after throwing her into the lobby. She was dying and many people went to look at her, out of curiosity. Somebody said, "She is dying but is still in handcuffs, so she must have received the death penalty." The police said, "She is a Falun Gong practitioner." An evil police officer ordered a doctor, "Don't treat her!" In response, the doctor asked the police to sign a document, [In order to escape personal responsibility] because the police officer asked him to forsake a life, breaking his professional oath. The evil police left Zhang Li in the hospital and had someone watch her. Zhang Li died on August 27, 2002 and was buried in Anshan City Qianqiu Cemetery.

After her death, the police tried to block all information, threatened Zhang Li's family not to contact outsiders and confiscated all pictures from her home. They also hastily, and without permission from the family, cremated Zhang Li's body.

What goes around comes around. Hereby we solemnly warn the lawless police of Anshan City: for the sake of the eternity of your life, stop persecuting Dafa and Dafa practitioners.