Cases of Karmic Retribution in Hebei and Jilin Provinces
(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionateáreminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.
Sudden illness caused the associate director of "610" office in Xingtai City, Hebei Province to become comatose at the prime of his life.
* Associate director Li Yaoguo of the "610" office in Xingtai City, Hebei Province was extremely aggressive in his persecution of Dafa. He persecuted Dafa practitioners with all the power under his authority. In 2001, Li Yaoguo deliberately and illegally extended detention terms of Dafa practitioners by one month. Retribution came soon after this and other acts of persecution. In May 2002, Li Yaoguo suffered a massive stroke at the age of only 36. Doctors could not save him even after he spent more than 10,000 Yuan for treatment. He was totally paralyzed.
Several cases of karmic retribution for ruffians in Yushu City, Jilin Province:
* Wang Guoan is a resident of the Baoan Village of Yuanqingding Township at Yushu City in Jilin Province. He used some green paint to cover up Dafa slogans on the power poles. His relatives advised him not to do that numerous times, telling him he could receive retribution, but he never took it seriously. One day he suffered a stroke. He finally realized his mistake, but it was too late.
*Lu Guangyuan is a farmer at the same village as Wang Guoan. He tore down some Dafa truth clarification posters from the power poles. Furthermore, he tore down some Dafa banners from power lines and burned them. That very evening his face became badly swollen and he could hardly open his eyes. He realized that he had received retribution. The next day he went to the village head and said, "I am not going to do that anymore, regardless of how much money you pay me."
*Xu Yanming is a security director at the Liushu Village of Yangjia Township at Yushu City in Jilin Province. He closely followed orders from Jiang's criminal gang. He cursed Master Li and Dafa, and persecuted Dafa practitioners. He suffered from serious diabetes in the spring of 2000. He received medical treatment in Changchun City and spent more than 10,000 Yuan, but he is still currently in critical condition.
* Police at the Yangshulin Village Police Station of Nongan County at Yushu City in Jilin Province repeatedly detained Dafa practitioners, handing out hefty fines and ransacking their homes. In November 2001 several policemen were involved in a serious auto accident, with two policemen dead and one injured. Yet they did not recognize their atrocious crimes and continued their persecution. They kidnapped three Dafa practitioners and illegally sent one Dafa practitioner to the labor re-education camp. They even sexually assaulted a non-practitioner. It ended up that four of the policemen were arrested. Even the police station chief suffered serious illness.
* He Jingyan was a policeman at the Yumin Police Station in Yushu City, Jilin Province. He brutally beat up Dafa practitioners in early March. Dafa practitioners warned him that he will receive retribution for his acts but he ignored their warning. On his way back his squad car hit a tree. He suffered injuries to his face and body.
* On August 7, 2002, one elderly woman Dafa practitioner was kidnapped while distributing truth clarification materials. Later, two more Dafa practitioners were arrested and suffered brutal beatings and tortures. On August 14, Yushu City encountered a heavy storm mixed with hail for about 30 minutes. In early August, several villages in Yushu City suffered rare floods. Xinli village was one of the villages that suffered heavy damage, with some homes totally submerged under water.