(Clearwisdom.Net) The Linglong Township Brainwashing Class in Zhaoyuan City was established in 2001. As of today, large numbers of practitioners have been sent to the class against their will where they were forced to give up their practice and beliefs. If practitioners refused, the class officials would use various forms of torture to punish them. The tortures included methods like beatings and sleep deprivation.

Mr. Wang Binren was a Dafa practitioner residing in Jiaoge Village, Zhaoyuan City. On the morning of May 10, 2002, he went to the Quanshan Administration Office for some business. There he met two policemen who asked him if he still practiced Falun Gong. He replied, "Falun Dafa is good. How could I not practice?" Upon hearing this response, four policemen jumped up and started to beat him, punching and kicking him. After that, they handcuffed him to an iron chair. Then the police went and ransacked his home for no reason other than his belief in "Truth-Compassion-Forbearance." That afternoon, he was beaten again by police and then dragged to the Linglong Brainwashing Class.

Upon entering the building he heard the vicious voice of Song Shuqin, the class organizer, "Here, you do what I say" he explained. Looking directly into his eyes, Wang Binren replied righteously, "I am a Dafa practitioner and not your subordinate. Why should I obey you?" A furious Song Shuqin ordered his assistants to handcuff Wang Binren to an iron chair. Several collaborators who were former practitioners and had gone astray due to brainwashing began to bombard him with lies. But Wang Binren's resolve in Dafa was unmoved.

Three days later, Song Shuqin and his accomplices and collaborators Lin Shuxi, Liu Jincai, Liu Cuihua and Zhang Xiumei, once again attacked Wang Binren. They asked him to curse Dafa. They told him, "We'll keep beating you until you curse." Wang Binren did not say a word. Then Lin Shuxi yelled, "Let me have some fun" and began physically assaulting Wang Binren. He punched Wang Binren on his face, left ear and eye, and also on his left temple. Others were cheering while this went on. Wang Binren's face became swollen. His left eye was bloody and he almost lost hearing in his left ear. They tied him up to a chair for several days and nights. Unable to change him, they finally released Wang Binren. After Wang got home, the class organizers changed their minds because they were afraid that he might expose what had happened in the class. So the police officers took Wang Binren to a detention center and locked him up for seven days. Wang Binren asked the police chief, "What crime did I commit to deserve this?" The police chief replied, "No one said that you had committed a crime."