Cases of Karmic Retribution
(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionateáreminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape karmic retribution
Directors of two "610 Offices" in Heilongjiang Province involved in Major Car Accidents
Officials in the local "610 Office" [a bureau specifically created by the Chinese government to persecute Falun Gong. It has absolute power over each level of administration in the Party, as well as over the political and judiciary branches] of Lindian County, Heilongjiang Province, organized a group of people to go to Sichuan Province to learn how to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. Among them was the local "610 Office" Director. The car rolled over en route, killing the Director instantly.
The "610 Office" in Taikang County, Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province, is notorious for its brutal torture of Falun Dafa practitioners. Recently, the office's Director, Mu, was injured in a car accident.
Lawless Officials of Yutian County, Tangshan City, Hebei Province Receive Karmic Retribution for Persecuting Innocent People
Policemen in Tangshan City, Yutian County, Hebei Province routinely engaged in brutally attacking Falun Dafa practitioners. They beat, kicked and slapped practitioners in the face with the soles of their shoes. Practitioners were hung upside down by their feet. These policemen also denied practitioners food, water and the use the bathroom. Practitioners were hung upside down for many hours, causing their faces to swell beyond recognition, turning black and blue. The following is a list of policemen whose families have received karmic retribution for their persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners:
- Yang Zeting, Deputy Secretary of the Yutian County Party Committee, is the leading official of the county. His wife has cancer and is dying.
- Jiang Fanji is a policeman for the Political and Security Office of Yutian County Public Security Bureau. His wife died of cancer in 1999.
- Yang Jinguang, Deputy County Magistrate of Yutian County, is an accomplice in persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners and publicly insulting Teacher Li. Yang Jinguang's wife died of cancer this year.
- In 2000, Zhang Xiaohui of Wuhongqiao Police Substation forced a Falun Dafa practitioner to kneel down before him. When the practitioner refused, he ordered a policeman to beat and kick this practitioner, forcing the practitioner to kneel down before him. Zhang Xiaohui died that same evening in a car accident.
- Bian Jiuzhong, deputy head of Yutian Public Security Bureau, is in charge of persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners. After being in this job for just a few months, he began to suffer from a rare disease that causes paralysis.
Zhang Likun of Xinji City, Hebei Province Receives Karmic Retribution for Persecuting Falun Dafa
A former practitioner Zhang Likun of Qingjing Village, Tianjiazhuang Town, Xinji City, Hebei Province collaborated with Jiang's regime to spread lies against Falun Dafa. After surrendering and joining the evil, he reported many staunch Falun Dafa practitioners to police. It is a universal principle that good is rewarded with good and evil meets evil. Recently, robbers ransacked Zhang Likun's home and stole Zhang's motorbike, VCD player, bank deposit certificates, cash and other items.