Although I was fully aware of the consequences of speaking the truth (in China), I went to Beijing in June 2001 for the sake of others' welfare, and the country's future. In Beijing I raised a banner high above my head that said "Falun Dafa is Good" and shouted out with all my strength, "Falun Dafa is Good!" on June 23, 2001. Around five or six plainclothes police officers dragged me to their vehicle, and the police inside stepped on my head. I told him that arresting people without a reason is illegal. What I received back was an even harder stamp on my head, and cursing, while they took me to the Tiananmen police station.

In the police station, two police officers took me to another room and beat me until I couldn't stand, many times. They sent me to a detention center after locking me up for six or seven hours. Police used violence to force me to have my picture and my fingerprints taken.

On June 25, I was taken to a local detention center. I started a hunger strike to protest my illegal arrest. I went without water for the first ten days. I was detained 22 days in total, being "interrogated" five times.

On the afternoon of July 15, I was illegally sentenced (the imprisonment of people simply because they practice Falun Gong violates China's own constitution) to two years of labor camp, and sent to a labor camp in a city in the Northeast.

On the afternoon of July 16, I was punished by being made to bend over while keeping my legs and knees straight, or sit squat as long as seven or eight hours. Then they locked me up in a small cell, making me hang from my cuffed hands for seven days, sixteen hours each day. For the next twenty more days, police headed by Tang Xiaobiao and Chen Changli tried to force me give up by torturing me. They took me into the police station, where they suffocated me with cigarette smoke, and force-fed me alcohol. Chen Changli put unknown drugs into my nose, despite the fact that I am perfectly healthy. Police took turns shocking me with electric batons, beating me with police sticks, and whipping me with wooden sticks. I was forced to suffer both physically and mentally.

During that period of time, the police hung me from my cuffed hands for nine days. They only gave me one meal of corn bread everyday. The last 6 days and nights, they continued to hang me, not allowing me to sleep. Because of the long period of hanging, my lower legs and feet became swollen and hard to walk on. Tang Xiaobiao always had some "fun" by shocking me with an electric baton while I hung there and couldn't move.

During the last ten days in August, the director of the labor camp, Zhang Shoujiang, forced all Falun Dafa practitioners into brainwashing. They brainwashed us against our will for almost a whole month. The mental pressure during this time was huge, due to the threats, temptations, and violence.

In the last ten days of September, it was written on the blackboard in the labor camp hallway that I should be punished with "small cell detainment." Police locked me in the small cell for a third time, again hanging from my cuffed hands. Before being locked in the small cell, Chen Changli beat me with a police stick, and made my buttocks turn a purplish blue and severely swell. I could not sit for many days. Tang Xiaobiao wounded me all over my body with an electric baton. This third time I spent eight days in the small cell, again having one meal per day.

The "strictly monitor" plan directed by Director Zhang Shoujiang was followed. The torture method was "sitting board." That is, everyday, practitioners put their hands on top of their laps, with backs straight and sitting on benches 18 hours per day. This continued for over fifty days. They even limited our restroom use time. Because of the long time spent sitting on hard benches, my buttocks grew big sores that hurt badly. I could not even urinate normally because of the pain. Because the labor camp was very wet, because the police would not allow us air ventilation or the chance to get some sun, and because I was locked up for so long, countless red scabies grew on my entire body; they were incomparably itchy and painful.

When I arrived in the labor camp, around the last ten days of July, I wrote a statement, expressing that I did not agree with their sentencing. However I received no reply. I repeated my thoughts many times during the persecution, but never received any results.

I had suffered over five months of inhuman living in the labor camp, enduring countless forms of torture and severe pain. Under such circumstances, I went on a second hunger strike without water on December 21, to protest. Tang Xiaobiao and other police brutally force-fed me, wounding my mouth and throat tissue. Then their forced infusion caused an overload of my heart, resulting in an irregular heartbeat, and low blood pressure (30-60), which made it hard to breathe.

After the hospital saw that I had no chance for recovery, the labor camp police asked my father to go to the hospital to take care of me and pay the cost. Later they saw me almost die (the nurse could not even find my blood vessels for transfusion). In order to avoid responsibility, Director Zhang Shoujiang forced my father to write, "The labor camp will not be responsible if any deaths occur at home," then they let him take me home.

I came back home on January 2, 2002. I was on hunger strike without water for twelve days. I was carried home. I only weighted 30 kg, with my 1.7 meters height. I looked scary because I was so thin.

During my detention in the local detention center (July 2001), The police station of Liaohe Oil Field illegally searched my home, taking my computer and 56K MODEM. My employer gave me a punishment of "placing on probation within" for two years, and stopped my salary since July 2001.

Above are the facts about how I was persecuted. There were many other details. They also directed the normal labor camp prisoners to beat me.