1. July 21, 1999 - I arrived in Beijing; during the next several days, I witnessed uniformed and plainclothes policemen arresting or driving away many practitioners in Tiananmen Square and on Chang'An Street.
  2. September 24 - Local police from Sanjianfang Police Station, Tongzhou District, Beijing, stormed into the apartment we were renting in Beijing and arrested my wife and I, along with a dozen fellow practitioners. After the police interrogated us, they beat us. Next, they sent us to the Beijing Chaoyang Detention Center. They stole the $100 that I had with me. In the cell I was assigned to, the cellblock chief battered me.
  3. October 1 - Police from my hometown arrived and transported me back. There, I was sentenced to 15 days of detention, but they continued to imprison me after the 15 days had elapsed.
  4. November 13 - Because I had refused to renounce my faith in Falun Dafa, I was put on a trial with 16 other practitioners. I was sentenced to 2-3 years of forced-labor. That very same day, I was sent to the Jiamusi Sigemu Forced-Labor Camp.
  5. Shortly after I arrived there, I developed scabies. The condition was so bad that I could hardly care for myself. Yet I was still locked up with other inmates and forced to sit on the floor for more than ten hours at a time. The scabies lasted for about 6 months.
  6. October 19, 2000 - A brainwashing team for males was created at Jiamusi Forced-Labor Camp. On November 3, eleven practitioners tried to escape from the camp. Practitioner Jia Yongfa was caught and tortured. Afterward, his term was extended for another year. On October 3, 2001 he was released from a hospital. At the end of the following November, he was tortured to death by members of the Hebei Forestry Bureau.
  7. On December 7, 2000 - I was placed in solitary confinement; the "cell" was a cold, damp storage room in which I had to stay for more than a month before I was moved to another room. Meanwhile those who had become collaborators with the persecutors kept harassing me. ["Collaborators" refers to former practitioners who have renounced their belief in Falun Dafa after brainwashing or pressure.] After I was released from solitary confinement, I was put in a room with seven collaborators who tried to pressure me into give up practicing Falun Dafa.
  8. April - I was transferred to another group within the labor camp. On September 3, the camp officials refused to release me although my term had expired. I protested vehemently and was unconditionally released on October 30.
  9. From October 19, 2000 to October 3, 2001, I had not been allowed to see my family or send any letters. I had spent most of my time in a dark cell. While I was in solitary confinement, I couldn't even leave the cell.

Because I had refused to give in, I was blacklisted even after I was released. After practitioners successfully tapped into the cable signal to broadcast truth-clarifying footage about Falun Dafa, the local police targeted me. When they couldn't capture me, they arrested my wife.

The purpose of this article is to expose the Jiang regime's evil hypocrisy and brutality.

I am only one of the tens of thousands of Falun Dafa practitioners who have been abused in forced-labor camps. I do not have exceptional stories to tell. All I have is my faith in Teacher and in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. Nothing can change that.