Encouraging Replies from an Internet Chat Room
July 27, 2002
(Clearwisdom.net) The following are some replies from people who have received my e-mail regarding the truth of Falun Dafa. Their responses greatly encouraged me in continuing to better clarify the truth.
- I hope that I can do something (for you). I also hope that I could know the true Dafa [not the one portrayed by the government]. Please send me detailed material. Thank you.
- I received your e-mail yesterday. Please continue sending me more such content. Looking forward to it.
- I found out that Falun Gong is actually blameless after reading your e-mail. How can I know the truth of Falun Gong?
- I understand. Is there anything that I can do for you?
- I think what you wrote is reasonable. Please give me a Falun Gong book, so I can take a look.
- Please send me some messages. [In English]
- Hi, is there any news about Falun Gong?
- How are you? Thank you for the material that you sent to me. Actually, I figured out many things before reading the material, and reading it just added to my frustration. This is the fate of Chinese people. Shameful and sad.
- How are you! I don't know how you found my address and sent me an e-mail, but I am very glad to know you. How should I put it? Any religion or philosophy will have many difficulties and be misunderstood by others. Although this philosophy [FLG] has not been recognized by the public... What do you think? I don't know why they curse you, but I will not. Living in this world, one needs to have aspirations. However, I do not have and also don't know why human beings live.
- I sent you an e-mail and you have not told me, what is Truth, Compassion, and Forbearance? Do you not want to explain it to me? Or do you not trust me?
- I want to order your material.