In Gansu and Shandong Province, Those Directly Responsible for Carrying Out the Persecution Receive Karmic Retribution
(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionate reminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.
Han Yongde, the Party Secretary of North Wangerzhuang Village of the Ershilipu residential district in Kuiwen County of Weifang City, Shandong Province, was a active participant in Jiang's campaign of persecution. He organized activities to slander Dafa and forced the villagers to attend. He even sponsored a signature campaign to slander Dafa. He soon met with karmic retribution and died of a sudden illness in March 2002.
Other perpetrators in the Qingyang region of Gansu Province who have received karmic retributions for their evil deeds include the following people. All of them had been active participants in the persecution and were subsequently fired or demoted from their jobs.
1. Liu Wuqing, the former Deputy Party Secretary of Qingyang District Committee and Party Secretary of the Qingyang District Political and Judicial Committee.
2. Li Tianxiang, Chief of the Qingyang District Police Department.
3. Wang Xinghai, Head of the Qingyang District Xifeng City Police Department.
4. Fu Yukui, Chief of the National Safety Division of the Xifeng City Police Department.
5. Jin Xiaoxia, an instructor at the Xifeng City Nanjie Police Station.