(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Kuang Sue was from Taihetang Town of Qidong County, Hunan Province. One day in the winter of 2001, to clarify truth to people who had been deceived, she went out to distribute Dafa flyers and put up banners. As a result, the police beat her to death. Later the police quickly cremated her body to remove evidence and claimed it was a traffic accident. The county traffic police team took over the case afterwards. Although we have not yet found the murderer, the following points indicate Kuang Sue was tortured to death:

  1. If it was a car accident, why was there no on site investigation?
  2. Why did they not notify her family and other related officers to investigate the cause of her death? Instead they rushed to cremate her body and destroy all the evidence.
  3. Later the officers from neighboring Buyunqiao County publicly claimed: We treat Falun Gong just like they treated Kuang Sue. We invest some twenty thousand Yuan to kill one. The more we kill, the fewer are left.

Kuang Sue sacrificed her precious life to tell people the truth. After her death, many more practitioners stepped forward to clarify the truth. In Qidong County, Falun Gong flyers and banners can be seen in many streets, villages, and roads. The day will come when the lies are completely exposed and the truth revealed.

The "610 office" [an agency specifically created to persecute Falun Gong with absolute power over each level of administration of the Party and all other political and judiciary systems] and its affiliated security offices in Qidong County, Hunan Province have murdered two practitioners in three years, and another practitioner is still missing. During the first year, a practitioner in his (her) fifties from Guangjiaju Town appealed in Beijing and was beaten to death there. During the second year, one middle-aged couple in Jiaomutang Town was tortured. The husband was illegally detained in the county detention center. His wife was a doctor. She was forced to leave home by Zou Aiming, the director of the Buyunqiao security office. At present, her whereabouts remain unknown. And now, Kuang Sue has been murdered.