(Clearwisdom.net) It was March 19, 2002 when I left home for Beijing to rectify the Fa. I read Teacher's recent articles at home, strengthened my righteous thoughts, gave up the thought of staying comfortably at home and began the Fa-rectification journey to Beijing.

Before I got onto a train, I posted Falun Dafa truth-clarifying materials outside of each compartment of the train. On the morning of the 20th, I reached Tiananmen Square. There were many tourists there at the time. After 9 o'clock, there were groups of foreign visitors passing by me. In order to let the innocent overseas people understand the real situation of Dafa practitioners suffering daily persecutions and personal attacks and to expose Jiang's evil propaganda, I quickly unfurled a banner reading, "Falun Dafa is the Righteous Fa." I held the banner and ran while shouting "Falun Dafa is the Righteous Fa! Falun Dafa Is Saving People." Several policemen and plainclothes policemen rushed over and surrounded me. They dragged me into a police van in front of many visitors. Several policemen beat me. I calmly told them, "You should not treat good people this way. Falun Dafa is the righteous Fa. I came to Beijing to reveal the truth to people, to let people like you to know the truth about Falun Gong and restore Falun Gong's name." The police took me to Qianmen Police Station near Tiananmen and forcibly tried to take my photo. I did not cooperate with them, and several policemen beat and kicked me and pushed me to the ground. Later they kept me in a metal cage.

On the second day, seven or eight fellow practitioners arrived. At 6:30 in the afternoon, they handcuffed us in pairs and transferred us to Dongcheng District Detention Center. I was kept in cell #5. After we entered the detention center, they started to question me and I did not say anything. The local police brutally beat my body and face with their fists and feet. On the second day they wanted to take photos, but I refused so they started to beat me again. My face and body became swollen. In order to stop their vicious persecution, I had been on a hunger strike since the beginning of my detention on the 20th. Five days later, they noticed that I ate and drank nothing, so they started to force-feed me. They repeatedly force-fed me 3 or 4 times but did not succeed, so they began applying electric needles on my body, which lasted for 5 minutes. Then they took me back to my cell and began inserting a tube to force-feed me.

When they finished the force-feeding, they transferred me to another cell, where I was tortured twice as many times as I was in cell #5. They inserted a tube into my stomach and force-fed me three times a day. During the force-feeding, I did not cooperate with them and kept my mouth shut tight. Several guards inserted a comb into my mouth, opened it with force and started to force-feed me. In order to be able to force in the food, they released a few prisoners from their cells to help with the force-feeding. When nothing worked, they would beat me hard and pinch me. Wounds covered my body, and my mouth was also seriously injured by the force-feeding. After the hunger strike for over 20 days without any food and water, I stopped their vicious persecution. Later on, I was taken back to my home district. During the whole period, the severe pain nearly caused me to lose consciousness when they were inserting the tube into my stomach. However, I was thinking of Dafa in my mind and eliminating the evil's persecution with righteous thoughts. The pain disappeared very quickly, and I knew it was Teacher who bore it for me.

On the second day after I was transferred to the detention center in my area, my mother and younger sister came to persuade me in tears, saying, "Please cooperate with police's questioning and obey their orders." I refused and strengthened my righteous thoughts. I kindly told my beloved ones, "If I cooperate with their persecution, what follows will be more severe torture. Moreover, it is because Falun Gong practitioners do not do things against their hearts that I went to appeal. How could I obey their orders to lie?"

The above were my experiences during my visit to Beijing. Comments and criticism are welcome.