Brutal Torture in Wujiabao Forced Labor Camp, Fushun City, Liaoning Province Caused Many Falun Dafa Practitioners to Become Paralyzed and Have Mental Breakdowns
Since 1999, Wujiabao Forced Labor Camp has committed many serious crimes in persecuting Dafa and Dafa practitioners. The following are some of the cases.
- Cui Yuqing, a resident of Xingbin County, Liaoning Province and Xiao Gao, a resident of Qingyuan County, Liaoning Province were taken to Wujiabao Forced Labor Camp in November 2000. The day after their arrival, policeman Jiang Yongfeng ordered more than 20 guards to torture them. Cui and Xiao were tortured in the "flying" posture (this torture requires practitioners to bend over while holding the legs straight. Then, with the feet close together, the arms are lifted to the highest position possible). When they could not bear it, along with vicious beatings and verbal cursing, 6 or 7 guards would violently constrain their postures. In the end, they used leather belts to tie practitioners' legs. After several hours of torture, Cui and Gao became extremely weak. Policeman Jiang repeatedly warned them, "If you will not be transformed, I'll beat you to death." Because practitioners Chi and Xiao would not renounce their belief, this sort of torture lasted for over ten days.
- Liu Qingchun was a schoolteacher in Xiajiabao, Qingyuan County, Liaoning Province. In mid November 2000, policeman Jiang ordered more than 20 guards to torture Liu. Liu's legs were tied to perform the "flying" posture. Along with vicious beatings and verbal curses, these guards took turns torturing him for several hours. After dinner, Liu was forced to resume the "flying" posture again.
- Zhao Liankai, a Chinese medicine doctor was detained in the labor camp since 1999. One night in December 2000, eight guards, appointed by policeman Jiang, performed a series of cruel tortures on Zhao. That night Zhao was excruciatingly tormented with the "flying" posture for five hours. In addition, in an attempt to destroy Zhao's righteous belief, evildoers forced his hands to write vicious words slandering Dafa. They used various methods in an attempt to cause practitioners to give up their firm belief.
- Yuan Peng, a resident of Xiahe, Fushun County, Liaoning Province, and Yao Songdong, a graduate student from the Petroleum Graduate School, Fushun City, received a series of brutal tortures in December 2000. More than 20 guards were appointed to execute the tortures. In addition to vicious beatings and verbal curses, Yuan and Yao were forced to perform the "flying" posture with their legs tied tightly for hours. After the cruel, inhumane torture, Yuan had difficulty eating food for months.
- Yao Yanhui, a college student from the Fifth Lianyou Factory, Huludao City, Liaoning Province, was taken against his will to Wujiabao Forced Labor Camp in January 2002. Policeman Jiang with the support of his supervisor, Wu Wei, performed a series of brutal tortures on Yao. Between March and April 2001, Yao suffered all sorts of tortures, including shocks from electric batons, slapping with shoes, stabbing the fingertips and the arches of the feet with needles, the "flying" posture and sleep deprivation. Vicious policemen stayed in the cell with Yao so that they could continuously monitor and torture him day and night. Due to the severe damage from the lengthy torture, Yao's lower limbs were paralyzed. He lost all sensation and mobility in his legs. He was paralyzed in bed for months.
- Li Zhongguo, a 28-year-old farmer, was mentally and physically healthy before being taken to the labor camp. After making a peaceful appeal in Beijing in 2001, he was arrested and detained in Wujiabao Forced Labor Camp. Brutal tortures in the labor camp caused him to have a mental breakdown. As of now, at least two Falun Dafa practitioners, Zou Guirong and another female practitioner from Qingyuan County have been persecuted to death in Wujiabao Forced Labor Camp. Besides these cases, brutal torture has caused many cases of physical disability, mental mental breakdowns and speech impairment.
Because of it's brutal treatments of Falun Dafa practitioners, Wujiabao Forced Labor Camp was rewarded as a so-called "Civilized Labor Camp." They even established a "Thoughts Education School."
Dear kindhearted people, when you discover these brutalities occurring in the forced labor camp it will not be difficult for you to tell whether or not the media's reports are authentic. You can easily understand how the rumors and the lies were made up.