(Clearwisdom.net) From a little past 6:00 a.m. on June 11, 2002 in Iceland, 26 Dafa practitioners from North America were unreasonably detained by Icelandic customs for 18 hours. During this period of time, the practitioners continuously cultivated themselves and sent forth righteous thoughts to eliminate evil factors in other dimensions. They were released later.

Practitioners with tears in their eyes and holding photos of fellow practitioners tortured to death in China clarify the truth to police chief. Before the practitioners arrived in Iceland, the Jiang regime had already distributed slanderous materials against Falun Gong to Icelandic police. With righteous belief and compassion, the practitioners clarified the truth to police. All police changed their attitudes and many of them requested truth-clarifying materials from the practitioners during shift changes and before returning home.
Reporters coming to interview see the practitioners practicing the exercises and learn the exercises immediately before conducting their interviews. The two westerners in the first row are the reportersThe practitioners distribute truth-clarifying VCDs. People are waiting for them anxiously and the scene was touching.
The Icelandic people voluntarily coming to support us learn the exercises, following the practitioners in good order. Police are relieved. They trust us very much.
The Icelandic people voluntarily coming to support us said to the police, "Come and detain us, we are also practicing Falun Gong." The lawyer said to the practitioners, "The Icelandic people do not agree with the government's decision. You know that local people support you very much."

At 1:00 a.m., the head of police told us, "You are free now. You can go anywhere you want." The practitioners get everything ready and restore the classroom to its original state. The classroom looks clean and neat. The police officers were moved by the practitioners' behavior. They said many greeting words and took a group photo with us in a friendly manner. We left the school happily where we had been detained for 18 hours.