(Clearwisdom.net) I am a Falun Dafa practitioner in Tianshui City, Gansu Province. I was illegally sentenced to one-year forced labor for appealing in Beijing in 1999. I was released in April 2001. When I went back home, the police from the Political and Security Section from Tianshui City Police Department harassed me several times.

On February 8, 2002, just before the Spring Festival [Chinese New Year], over a dozen policemen from the Tianshuijun Police Station broke into my home at around 10:30 p.m. and asked me, "Do you still practice Falun Gong?" I answered, "I do! " Then they asked, "Do you still want to appeal?" I said, "Appealing is the legal right of every citizen." Then they asked me to go with them. I said I would not go. A policeman came to drag me away, and I shouted, "Do you have a warrant to arrest me?" Several policemen viciously dragged me downstairs while saying, "For you, there is no need for a warrant." I tried my best to struggle against their attack but was still dragged downstairs and was forcefully pushed into the car. At that time I wasn't even given time to put on my coat and shoes. In the car, they pressed me onto the seat and handcuffed me tightly. Just like this, I was kidnapped to the Tianshui Drug Rehabilitation Center. When the handcuffs were unlocked, a circular bloody imprint was left on each of my wrists. I asked those several police again, "Why did you arrest me here? Do you have a warrant?" They answered with the same words, "For you, there is no need for a warrant."

I was illegally detained for 40 days. During these days I spread Dafa to the drug addicts detained with me and clarified the truth to them. Many of them said, "If I have a chance, I would make sure to read your Dafa books." Someone said, "Those of you who practice Falun Gong are wonderful. Once I get out, I will never take drugs again and will practice Falun Gong together with you." They also said loudly together, "Falun Dafa is good!"

During the 40 days of illegal detention in the Drug Rehabilitation Center, no policeman asked me a single question until after 40 days, in the morning of March 20, Tianshujun Police Station sent someone to escort me back to the police station. They didn't release me until they had forced my mother to hand over 300 Yuan [the monthly income of most people in Tianshui is below 300 Yuan] as a "boarding fee." When I came back home, I found out that my mother was ill during the Chinese New Year and was lying in bed for several days, worrying about me day and night because of the persecution.

During the period of my being illegally detained, I also got to know the situation of Dafa practitioner Ms. Tang Qiong. The police stole her photocopier, computer, Dafa banners and TV set. The police at the drug rehabilitation center are now using this photocopier. The methods these vicious police adopted to persecute this female practitioner were extremely ferocious. The interrogation each time lasted two or three days, during which time over a dozen policemen took turns to interrogate her. Every time after the interrogation, she was so exhausted that she slept for two or three days. It can be easily imagined how seriously this practitioner has been abused and mistreated.

The above is my personal experience in the recent days while being subjected to the Jiang regime's ongoing persecution of Dafa and Dafa practitioners.