(Clearwisdom.net) One afternoon in the middle of October 2000, two persons in police uniforms, not showing any identification, ordered me to go with them. After I handed my baby whom I was still breast-feeding to his grandmother, I went with them. When we arrived at the Sanyan Police Station they beat me without giving any reason and asked me if I practiced Falun Gong. I answered honestly: "In the past I had many illnesses which all disappeared after I practiced Falun Gong." In the evening my husband also came. They hung my husband up by his handcuffs and brutally beat him. My husband did not practice Falun Gong. After that they cuffed my hands behind my back and made me sit on the floor for the whole night. They detained me for one afternoon and one night. Because my seven-month-old son was deprived of my breast milk, he cried so hard that he became hoarse, almost losing his voice.

On December14 of the same year, Gao Donghui, the Sanyan Police Station chief personally led Cai Xiaojun and broke into my home. Without any arrest warrant or a search warrant, they ransacked my bed, drawers and clothes. They beat me in front of my in-laws and took me to the Sanyan police station in the evening. They used the so-called "carrying the sword on the back" torture method on me. [In this torture method, the practitioner's hands are tied behind his back with one hand over the shoulder and the other hand against the lower back. The police then apply a great deal of force to pull the two hands toward one another and handcuff the two hands together causing severe pain and possible shoulder dislocationr] I was then pushed onto the ground, face up. Policeman Cui Ke stomped on me with his leather boots from my head to my toes. Because I am a thin and frail woman, I lost control of my bladder and bowels instantly from this abuse. They still felt it was not enough to pacify their hatred. They then cuffed me behind my back and hung me up on the window frame. Chief Gao Donghui even claimed he wanted to apply five minutes of a torture method on me, which can result in death. After having been nearly tortured to death, I said: "Go ahead!" Gao Donghui and others maliciously and vindictively said: "Wouldn't it be too easy for you to die like that?" Another chief named Hu Zhuangfei said some revolting and base swear words to insult me. When they became tired after beating and cursing me, on December 15 they sent me to the detention center. Ten days later, when Cai Xiaojun came to interrogate me, he closed the door and brutally beat me again in the interrogation room.

In order to exonerate themselves from the crime of illegally detaining me, Sanyan Police Station authorities changed the documented date on which they sent me to Shiyan No. 1 Detention Center from December 15, 2000 to February 17, 2001. One reason was that my child became one year old on February 16, 2001 and it is prohibited to detain a Mother with a child under one year of age. Secondly, they transferred me from the No. 1 Detention Center to be detained at a processing out station on January 15, 2001. They transferred me from the processing out station back to the detention center again on February 17, 2001. The purpose was to exculpate themselves, as so-called law enforcers from their crime of violating the law and their crime of illegally detaining a woman during her breast-feeding period.

The reason they gave for illegally detaining me was that I "organized, instigated" other people to go to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. What they said was a complete fabrication. The true reason was that I am a dressmaker by trade, and have made banners with the words "Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance" on them.