Short Stories During the Fa-rectification
May 18, 2002
- Although he does not practice Falun Gong, Dad tells the truth about Falun Dafa whenever he meets somebody. In May last year when he went on business in Beijing, he stood at Tiananmen Square on the spot where the staged "self immolation" occurred and he drank a bottle of Sprite. Then he pointed to the police car and said, "If I drank gasoline, who would come to save me?" Later, he ran to the place where they keep the fire extinguishers and asked his friend to time him. This showed that it took more than 10 minutes back and forth. It fully demonstrated that the time that it took the police to save people was false. The persons accompanying my father were all persuaded from the bottom of their hearts.
- In remembrance of 4.25, a city in the Huadong area hung more than 2,000 banners, which powerfully frightened the evil. The police on duty said, "We were not afraid of criminals, but only Falun Gong. Whenever we grabbed Falun Gong practitioners, we handcuffed them. They were not afraid and we were not able to convince them, and we became bad people."
- During the festival of "May 1," I took a taxi. The driver started to talk with me. He said "Why are so many people learning Falun Gong? Now there is no one who needs to be looked after in society. Isn't it because they have calm hearts and healthy bodies due to practicing Falun Gong? The government can always find an excuse if they want to persecute someone. This does not fit people's hearts."
- A friend received a large amount of truth-clarification materials when he passed through Hong Kong during his business trip. After he understood the truth, he said, "China has blocked out too much. Going to school for a child is the same as being brainwashed. Later my children will not go to school in China, so that they can avoid being brainwashed."
- Several old men stood under a tree on which hung a banner that read "Falun Dafa is good." Police asked "Did you see the person who hung the banner?" An old man answered "Yes." The police asked "What does he look like? Why didn't you report this immediately?" The old man said "I have no such obligation. My son has not received his salary for several years and no one has cared about that."