(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Zheng Xu (alias) attained Dafa in March of 1999. He went to Beijing to rectify the Fa and was illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor in a Labor Camp somewhere in northern China. His prison term was then extended for half a year since he did not cooperate with the evil forces. When asked by fellow practitioners how could he break through such a tribulation, he, not being good with speaking just said, "Nobody and nothing could shake my divine belief in Dafa."

Reading Teacher Li's words that, "No matter what the situation is, do not cooperate with the evil's demands, orders, or what it instigates. If everyone does this, the environment absolutely won't be this way,"(Dafa Disciples' Righteous Thoughts are Powerful) Zheng Xu realized he should not be jailed and persecuted in the labor camp. On June 16, 2001, he and three fellow Dafa practitioners started a hunger strike and openly practiced the Falun Gong exercises. At 1 a.m. on June 18, he was sent to a Drug Addiction Center and jailed in an "introspection cell" by Chen, a brigade head at the labor camp.

Since Zheng Xu insisted on a hunger strike and doing the practice, Chen persecuted him by having him bound to a board. Zhu, a doctor in the jail, inserted a rubber tube about " thick and 2 feet long up through Zheng's nose and down into his stomach and force-fed him with highly concentrated salt water, causing Zheng to extremely painfully vomit out the salt water. Seeing this, the cruel Zhu went so far as to pull out the tube and reinsert it in Zheng's stomach back and forth five times. The last time, Zhu inserted the tube into Zheng's trachea causing Zheng to almost suffocate. With blood bursting out of his nose, Zhu then stopped.

During the period of his hunger strike, Zheng Xu was also restrained by the jail's doctor and injected with large quantities of unknown medicines. Once, drugs were taken from seven bottles, mixed together and injected. Zheng Xu remained uncooperative with the evil forces, and his rock firm belief in Dafa moved even the criminals who were forced to monitor him. When a guard was not watching, a criminal once poured out the medicine to prevent Zheng from being injected.

In late September 2001, officials from the provincial level came to visit the forced labor camp. Zheng reported to the visiting head that Huang, a guard in the labor camp, beat and ordered criminals to beat Dafa practitioners. Three days later, Huang beat Zheng Xu in front of the criminals in retaliation until Huang himself was too tired to continue. This caused Zheng's temporary loss of hearing. Still not satisfied, Huang bound Zheng onto a board, then whipped Zheng's legs and feet with plastic coated steel wires and stamped on Zheng's legs and feet until they were all bruised. Huang then poured two big buckets of ice cold water onto Zheng, making Zheng shiver in great pain. The water also made Zheng lose his breath. Other inmates in the jail couldn't bear to look at the horrible scene. Even the worst criminal in the jail asked Huang to stop such savage torture.

For almost 4 months, Zheng Xu suffered a lot, risked his life to guard Dafa, showed the solemnity, seriousness and the greatness of Dafa and Dafa practitioners. Finally the labor camp had to release Zheng Xu.

March 27, 2002