(Clearwisdom.net) Recently, the persecution at Tieling City Force Labor Camp has escalated. Officials there claimed: "There is a new policy from the top, you Falun Gong practitioners better prepare for some harsh treatment."

In July 2001, the camp authority sent some practitioners who refused to give up their belief to Liaoyang City Labor Camp. Right now 32 practitioners remain at Tieling.

In the morning of March 14, 2002, guards ordered practitioners to perform forced labor. Practitioner Yang Guoquan refused to work with the argument that he did nothing wrong. As a punishment for his defiance, Yang was beaten by the division head Wang Zhibin. Consequently, all Dafa practitioners staged a protest by refusing to work. They also demanded that the camp officials unlock practitioner Wang Quan's shackles (who was wearing shackles over ten days as a punishment for sending forth righteous thoughts). Deputy camp head Wang Tiemin and his assistant Wang Zhibin forcefully sent seven practitioners (Yang Guoquan, Han Haidong, Zhang Wencheng, Liu Qingyu, Qiu Jiyao, Yang Guoxiang, and Zhang Guojing) to the labor team. Of them, Yang Guoquan, Han Haidong, and Zhang Wencheng were shackled. All were forced to conduct heavy-duty labor. On March 28, 2002, the camp education chief Mao Hengfeng, Wang Zhibin and a few prison guards started to physically torture Han Haidong, Yang Guoxiang and Zhang Guojing by using electric batons, trying to get them to sign a letter promising to give up Dafa. In the evening of the same day, Guard Wang Xiantao from the No. 3 division continued with the torture. He shocked the three practitioners with electric batons while shouting, "Hit your heads against the wall, or I will shock you more." Deputy camp head Wang Tiemin instructed the guards to intensify the torture of the practitioners who were sent down to the labor team. He also made up rules that include no talking among practitioners, disallowing the families to send food, clothes, and other items to them. Anyone caught violating the rules is subjected to prolonged terms.

On the next day after the seven practitioners were forced to join the labor team, eight other practitioners staged a hunger strike, demanding a return of the seven practitioners. In order to force them to end the strike, the camp education chief Mao Hengfeng and the division head Wang Zibin brought the hunger strikers individually to the office, handcuffed them to a iron chair and shocked them with high voltage electric batons. When they left, quite a few practitioners were badly burned.

Now, as far as we know, the seven Dafa practitioners are still performing heavy-duty labor. Their families are not allowed to visit. Three are still wearing shackles (started from 3/14, and Wang Quan started from 3/3). Dafa practitioner Sun Hongbin is being held 14 days after his scheduled release.

Here we warn the corrupt police who abused Dafa practitioners at Tieling Force Labor Camp: Stop serving as Jiang Zemin's puppets for a petty profit; stop the persecution. Otherwise, the heavenly law will punish you.