March 9, 2002


1.Elementary school students denied their rights to education

Jilin Province Fuyu Country Sanjingzi Town Central Elementary School students Bao Chunxiao (age 12) and Bao Chunyu (age 10) had been practicing Falun Dafa and clarifying the truth. They are sisters. One day in 2001, when the two children were reading in class, a classmate found that they had Falun Dafa truth-clarifying bookmarks. Not knowing the truth, the classmate reported it to the teacher. The teacher then reported it to the principal, who asked the two children whether or not they would keep practicing Falun Dafa. When they responded "Yes" the principal pushed and shoved them out of the school, and didn't allow them to come back, even to take the mid-term exam. Moreover, he reported this to the 610 Office. The 610 Office ordered the Police Department to mobilize several police stations to pursue and capture the 6 members of the Bao family, young and old.

2. "Killer or arsonist, I don't care. My only concern is to persecute Falun Gong."

On December 27, 2001, Bao Chunxiao's family was visiting relatives when police from Yongping Police Station abducted them. As the policeman abused them, he claimed that neither killing nor arson would bother him. Falun Dafa practitioner Jiang Shufang, Chunxiao's grandmother, was arrested and sent to the Fuyu County Detention Center.

3. The evil in the detention center

The guards in the detention center claimed that, "There is a rule when entering here. First you will get a beating of 100 strokes with the rod for determent, unless you give us money." Falun Dafa practitioner Jiang Shufang was severely beaten by a policeman whose nickname was "master Wang." Using the "wolf-teeth" rod (spiked rod), Wang would yell while beating, sounding like a crying ghost. One guard with a conscience couldn't stand seeing that the police wouldn't even release an elderly lady. When he asked them to stop beating her, they did. Every Falun Dafa practitioner who has been taken there has suffered persecution to some extent. Some were immediately beaten senseless. Some were forced to sit on the tiger bench (Practitioners' knees are tightly tied on a small iron bench. Usually some hard objects are inserted underneath the practitioner's lower legs or ankles to make it harder for them to tolerate this abuse. See illustration on to receive brutal torture, and six were forced to wear shackles. The practitioners who protested via hunger strike suffered ruthless force-feeding through tubes inserted through their noses. Practitioner Zhu Decai was severely beaten by the guards every two or three days. His appearance completely changed -- he was unable to open his eyes and couldn't be recognized by others. The police would often provoke the criminals in the detention center to severely beat or torture Falun Dafa practitioners. Those people would take joy in persecuting others. Some Falun Dafa practitioners reported these bad deeds to the guards, only to be beaten by the guards themselves. As of today there are still 26 Falun Dafa practitioners being illegally detained in Fuyu Detention Center.

The phone numbers of those responsible for these crimes:

The head of the Fuyu County Police Department, Yu Xiangbin, 86-438-5865685 (Work) 86-438-5861211 (Home)

The Chief of the Fuyu County Detention Center, Liu Liguo, 86-438-5855568 (Work)

The Section Chief of The Political Security Section of Fuyu County Police Department, Xu Shuxian, 86-13604386825(Cell)