(Clearwisdom.net) Dafa practitioner Luan Lili from Baishan City of Jilin Province went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong on New Year's Day, 2000. She was arrested with six other people at Tiananmen Square for exercising her constitutional right to appeal. She was transported back to Baishan City and illegally detained for one month. On January 28, 2001, four of the six people who went to Beijing together were sent to Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp of Changchun City and have been detained there for more than two years. The police authorities didn't give any notice to her family. Only later did the family hear that she was sentenced to one and a half years of forced labor. Her date of release is now eight months overdue.

She suffered all kinds of torture while in the labor camp for refusing to sign the "guarantee statement" promising to stop practicing Falun Gong. Since April 2000, she was denied visits by her family many times. After her younger sister (also a Dafa practitioner) visited her for the first time in May 2002, her family was not allowed to see her for the next three months. One day in August 2000, when her younger sister went to see her again she learned that Luan Lili had signed the "guarantee statement" against her will under the high pressure the day before. However, the deceitful forced labor camp officials still did not release Lili after their heinous goal was accomplished by her signing the letter. Her younger sister found that she had lost a lot of weight and her face showed signs of injury by electric baton. The two sisters only exchanged a few words before their meeting was abruptly broken up. Her younger sister knew that she had written the letter against her will. The three female guards present were very rude and spoke with obscene language. There was no kindness or human sympathy in their hearts. The guards also told Luan's younger sister to save more money or she wouldn't be allowed to see her sister in the future.

Indeed, since August 2000, her younger sister has not been allowed to see her. When Luan's younger sister challenged the section management head, asking why she was denied to see her sister, the section head had no reason to give her. Luan Lili was in the Fourth Division then, and it was always the same female guard on duty every Thursday at visiting time. Once this female guard even threatened the younger sister by saying, "If you don't go now, I'll call the security section to arrest you!"

Later a released fellow practitioner who was with Luan Lili said that Luan Lili suffered enormous mental torment after she was forced to give up Dafa. Later, she gathered up her courage and got back into Dafa again by announcing that all she had said and done that went against Dafa was invalid. It was very difficult to do so in an environment of such high pressure, because what she did meant that she would face more cruel torture. Luan Lili stepped forward to expose the persecution she suffered when some higher-ranking officials came to the camp for so-called "inspection." As a result, her term was unwarrantedly extended by another ten months.

Currently Luan Lili is illegally detained in the Seventh Division -- the same one that persecuted Dafa practitioner Wang Kefei to death. Her family is very concerned about her current status. Recently they heard that ten Dafa practitioners whose detention terms were overdue went on a hunger strike at Heizuizi Labor Camp. They do not know if Luan Lili was one of them, and they've become even more concerned about her life! For all the people with a sense of justice in the world, this is absolutely unacceptable. Please recognize what is happening in China and offer these innocent people an urgent rescue!