(Clearwisdom.net) Gong Zhihui, female, 37 years old, is from Miyi County, Panzhihua City, Sichuan Province.

Gong Zhihui Before being Tortured Gong Zhihui After being Tortured; Her Hair has been Torn out and Teeth Knocked Out While Being Force-fed

In August 2001, officials from Binggu Police Station in Miyi County kidnapped Gong Zhihui while she was visiting a fellow practitioner, Gao Nongying. She was sent to the political security section of the local public security bureau where she was shackled for two days and nights. She was beaten when she was being interrogated. Zhou Ling, from the Political and Security Section of the bureau and two other policemen forced Gong Zhihui to maintain a half-squat position. When Gong refused to cooperate, they started to beat her. She was detained in Miyi Detention Center for about two months before she was sentenced to forced labor for two and a half years. However, Zizhong Nanmusi Female Forced Labor Camp refused to admit her, so she was sent back to Miyi Detention Center until February 2002 when she was released. During the time Gong was jailed, she continued to practice the exercises and was therefore put in shackles by political instructor Liu Qichao and kicked and punched by Camp Director Wu. She was sent home when they found she was extremely weak.

Shortly after that, Gong was discovered posting banners and was kidnapped by Panlian Township authorities. She was taken to the local police station and subsequently to the local public security bureau, where she was shackled and hung up for one hour by the head of the Political and Security Section, Xiang Jinfa. During this time Gong asked to use the washroom and was refused. After she was let down, she was shackled and taken to the Interrogation Room where she was shackled for the whole night. While being shackled, she had to maintain a very painful posture in which she could neither stand straight nor squat. On the following day, Gong was not able to stand up. The police officers notified her family to pick her up and made them promise that Gong would not go out.

Soon after, Gong went with a few practitioners to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa, for which she was jailed at the Beijing Dongcheng District Detention Center. When she refused to be photographed, the police pulled her hair and banged her head against the wall. During her detention, Gong went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution and was kicked, punched, and force-fed with food and medicine. The guards usually did not do it themselves. They ordered the criminals to pinch her tendons and force-feed her while plugging her nose. They were also responsible for the multiple bruises on her arms and legs. She was unable to walk, and two of her teeth had been knocked out.

Ten days later, she was sent back to Neijiang Detention Center where her husband was incarcerated, and was held there for about 37 days. As she was vomiting blood daily, the police took her to the hospital and found that her heart seriously lacked blood supply; she was losing her eyesight, and was dying. The police were afraid that she might die and therefore released her. By then, Gong weighed only 50 jin [~55 pounds] while she weighed over 100 jin [~110 pounds] before.

December 14, 2002