"610 Office" of Wuhan City, Hubei Province, and Section No. 1 of the City Police Station Kidnap Many Dafa Practitioners
(Clearwisdom.net) The "610 office" [a bureau specifically created by the Chinese government to persecute Falun Gong. It has absolute power over each level of administration in the Party, as well as over the political and judiciary branches] of Wuhan city, Hubei province, and section No.1 of the city police station arrested Dafa practitioners at will. There are always practitioners being secretly kidnapped, after which they disappear. As far as we know, Dafa practitioner Deng Jie (female) was kidnapped in mid-August at a local Dafa materials center. Later on, she managed to get out of the detention center with righteous thoughts. Later on, she disappeared after she going to chat in an Internet pub, and since then we have lost contact with her. Female Dafa practitioner Li Ming [real name withheld to prevent further persecution], along with other two male practitioners, also secretly disappeared at the end of September. The materials distribution center was damaged at the same time, and we also lost contact with them since that time.
Because of the 16th congress of Communist Party being held, persecution against Dafa practitioners has escalated. On the morning of November the 2nd, a Saturday morning, the police went directly to Liberty Park in Wuhan city, and kidnapped 4 practitioners who were chatting with people in public (their names are unidentified). People who happened to be there doing morning exercises were shocked, some people said, "What policemen! They are just a gang of bandits." A week ago, at around the same time and place, a female practitioner by the name of Zhou Hong was arrested. The police stations in other places are even more evil; below are accounts of their latest criminal deeds:
- On the afternoon of November the 4th, Hanjiang district Xinhua street police station, kidnapped a couple Dafa practitioners whose surnames are Cai. Mr. Cai is a disabled person. He used to rely on social benefits to stay alive, before he started practicing Dafa. Subsequently, he took the initiative to request the city government to transfer his benefits over to other people, and he opened a tailor shop instead. The transformation that happened to this couple was known very well by their neighborhood, and people all knew that Falun Dafa was good. Their neighbors said, "Good people are suffering from being good people. The police didn't release them even though they are disabled, which is not permitted by heaven and earth."
- At 2 o'clock in the morning on November the 4th, police from the Beihu street police station police broke into Mrs. Shen's home, which is in the Hanjiang district cotton flower company's residential building. She is a senior citizen, almost 70 years old, and the people who arrested her by force also ransacked her home.
- Wang Xinshu, who is a retired teacher at the model village primary school on Xima street in the Jiangan district, was a cancer patient before she started practicing Dafa. Falun Dafa saved her life. She has been persecuted by police many times for clarifying the truth to people about Falun Dafa. On the afternoon of November 11th, the police of the Xima street police station, Jiangan district, broke into her home, illegally ransacking it. Since she wasn't there, the police took away her two daughters and granddaughter as hostages. When this practitioner went to the police station to condemn their deeds, she was forcefully detained there. It was said that police station had abducted another practitioner by the surname of Liu two years ago. Her whereabouts and current condition are unknown.
- People who are being persecuted at the same time are female practitioners by the surname of Xu, Dafa practitioner Shen Jinyu, Dafa practitioner Yao Hui from Huaqiao street, Xinzhou district, Dafa practitioner Chen Guitao, Huangpo district Dafa practitoner Luo Xiaolan, Wang Fengying, and many more...
- Dafa practitioner Liu Yunchao (male), on October 25th, 2000, was arrested together with two other female practitioners at a practitioner's home, and sent to a forced labor camp for two years. On October 26th of this year, he was kidnapped again by the Erqi street police station, and transferred directly from the forced labor camp to a brainwashing class.
- Dafa practitioner Zhou Xia (female) was working in Beijing, living in a practitioner's home, when she was illegally detained by Beijing police. Now she is detained at the Jiangan district brainwashing class.
- Police from the No.3 section of the Wuhan city and Xin village police stations searched tool cabinets belonging to Dafa practitioners at a vehicle factory. If they found Dafa materials there, they would proceed to illegally ransack the practitioners' homes. Zhou Changqing, who is a doctor working at the factory, was illegally taken away as a result of these searches.
The above is only some of the information originating in Hankou district. The persecution continues, and from the 5th to the 7th of this month, the police carried out a mass search and detention sweep, attempting to persecute Dafa practitioners by making them homeless.
It was confirmed that all the associated criminal deeds of the policemen were driven by a meeting which was held before the 16th congress of the Chinese Communist Party. Chen Kangyang, who led the unlawful staff in Wuhan city at the meeting, said the following:
"Falun Gong practitioners from different places have to be 'watched' by their work units or police stations, or watched by people from their own community. The key practitioners have to be monitored by more people. There will be people monitoring practitioners around their homes, when they come in and out, in order to track them down. If they are found to be doing something suspicious, they will be arrested without going through any legal procedure."
Now, there are many practitioners being persecuted who have disappeared, and it is unknown where they have been detained.
We are suggesting that all Dafa practitioners of Wuhan send forth righteous thoughts every morning from 5 o'clock to 7 o'clock, and from 7 o'clock to 9 o'clock at night, to eradicate the evil factors in other dimensions causing people to persecute practitioners.