(Clearwisdom.net) For the Communist Party head's visit to the US, China used public money to organize large "Welcoming Groups" in Chicago, Houston and close to US President Bush's ranch. However, during his four-day visit, except for about 80 Chinese (mainly embassy officials and business executives) who had come to greet the visiting dictator at Chicago's airport, all other Chinese in the welcoming groups had not seen him. The leader chose to use routes into and out of the hotel nowhere near the crowds of Consulate-organized "welcomers." This has aroused strong responses in the Chinese communities in the US, and many overseas Chinese complained of being tricked.

Caption: "Welcoming Group" rushes about during Chinese Communist Party head's four-day visit, but are unable to see him. Many welcoming group members left, scattering Chinese flags on the ground.

During Jiang's four-day visit to Chicago and Houston, wherever he went the weather became unseasonably cold. The wind and rain were strong and chilly. Welcome groups, including many overseas Chinese who have a strong sense of patriotism, went to different places to welcome him in the harsh wind and rain, but the motorcade mostly steered clear of the welcome groups. Many groups who had come to appeal stood alongside the welcome groups and were unable to be in sight of the motorcade.

In Houston, it was scheduled that the visitor would arrive at NASA at 4:00 p.m. on October 24. A welcome group of over 200 came to the main entrance ready to welcome him. When they arrived at 12:40 p.m., they immediately asked the police to make Falun Gong practitioners who had been peacefully waiting to retreat behind them, but the police rejected their request. So the welcoming group waited at an open area beside Falun Gong practitioners for the entire afternoon. They sang in loud voices, "My Chinese Heart," playing it as loud as possible through a loudspeaker. However, in order to evade the demonstrating crowd, Jiang did not appear at the main entrance. The welcome group finally left awkwardly at 4:50 p.m.

At 4:00 p.m. on October 25, the visitor was scheduled to leave Bush's ranch. The Chinese consulate organized a group of over 800 Chinese to see him off, but he again evaded the group and entered the airport from another entrance. The consulate staff came out after the PRC head left and explained to the welcome group, "We understand the American government changed the arrangement for the sake of the Chairman's safety. We didn't know the itinerary would change." However, the American police at the airport explained that Chinese representative designated all itineraries.

Many Chinese looked very sad for having their sense of patriotism taken advantage of. A young Chinese man in his 30's said, "If it has been arranged in advance, I have a feeling of being fooled. Many of us got up at 4:00 a.m. without having breakfast."

Many welcome group members felt it unacceptable that the chairman of a country fooled its people in such a way. A restaurant boss named Wang from Dallas said, "I didn't see him during the whole four days. I'll remember this forever." October 25th was the last day of the visit. The welcome group had a lot of complaints and the scene was chaotic. They left Chinese flags scattered on the ground, but nobody cared.

To evade Falun Gong practitioners' peaceful appeal, the Chinese leader left Chicago's Ritz-Carlton hotel from the door used to take trash to the dumpster. What wrongdoings has Jiang committed that he tries so hard to hide himself from those greeting him. It should be quite clear.