Cases of Persecution in Qingdao Forced Labor Camp, Shandong Province
Listed below are some of the deeds perpetrated against Dafa practitioners by the authorities in Qingdao Forced Labor Camp led by Wu Zhongsen and Liu Xuyun:
- In 2001, Division Three, under orders from the labor camp directors, attempted to extort from practitioners by demanding "donations." The majority of the people had difficulties coming up with the money that they demanded. It is unclear what the authorities did with the money that they did collect.
- The camp officials collected a public property fee of 50 Yuan, even though there is no such fee listed under the regulations.
- Practitioners Wang Hongde, Tiang Yongjian, Zhang Xiaochen and Liu Deming were severely beaten by guards.
- The Division Three Supervisor Wang Kaiyuan is guilty of
- Torturing Dafa practitioner Shao Chengluo. When his crime was exposed, he flew into a rage and screamed hysterically, "Keep beating him!"
- Going to Shao Chengluo's home to extort money for "medical treatment."
- Ordering the collection of "donations" from practitioners.
- Perpetrators of the persecution in Team One include
- Ji Guoqiang: responsible for the persecution of practitioners in September 2001.
- Wang Yongjian: in charge of brainwashing sessions at the forced labor camp.
- Leng Jiaguang: in charge of brainwashing sessions and slandering Dafa.
- Liu Tongxian, Wang Zhen, Ni Weiguo, Feng Quanjun, Yang Hongwei and Yao Jinming also persecuted Falun Gong practitioners.
- Perpetrators of the persecution in Team Two, which is notorious for brutally beating practitioners, include:
- Policeman Wang Bin, a supervisor.
- Policeman Lu Liang: in charge of brainwashing sessions.
- Division Two under the command of Supervisor Dai:
- The collaborators [former Falun Gong practitioners who have turned against Dafa due to brainwashing and torture] who assisted the police to persecute Dafa practitioners include:
- Huang Xike, Liu Bo, Wang Weizhen, Tang Junwei, Wu Ketuan, Fan Ruiduo, Li Deguang, Li Dengming, Xue Xiangjun beat practitioners several times. Huang Xike betrayed his mother and younger brother, and revealed the identity of practitioners in Huangdao area. Li Dengming revealed the identity of practitioners in Jimo, Laixi, Jiaozhou and Jiaonan, etc. Wu Ketuan informed on his wife.
- Squadron One: Wang Kaosen, Wang Guoli, Jiang Mingyao and Yu Zhuangand Wu Jianguo. After only a few days in the forced labor camp Wu Jianguo turned against Dafa and led policeman Wang Bin to the Laixi area to arrest several Dafa practitioners.
- The address of Qingdao Forced Labor Camp is:
2 Shangyuan Road
Qingdao, Shandong Province, Zip: 266100
- Relevant phone numbers:
- Qingdao Mayor's office: 86-532-12345
- Chief of Qingdao Public Safety Department: 86-532-2866287
- Qingdao Public Safety Department: 86-532-2868108
- Switchboard of Qingdao Public Safety Department: 86-532-2861677
- On-duty Office of the Licang Division of Qingdao Public Safety Department: 86-532-7616499
- General Affairs Section of Licang Division of Qingdao Public Safety Department: 86-532-7616492
- Police Affairs Section of Licang Division of Qingdao Public Safety Department: 86-532-7619915
- Licun Squadron of Qingdao Public Safety Department: 86-532-7620139
November 3, 2002