(Clearwisdom.net) Yin Hong, a 26-year-old female Falun Dafa practitioner, is a resident of Huachuan County in Heilongjiang Province, where she formerly lived in Apartment Building No.9 at the Harbin Industrial University. She started cultivating Falun Dafa in August 2000, and at the end of that year, she went to Beijing to help appeal for Falun Dafa and was detained at a county labor camp in a suburb of Beijing. Yin Hong then began a hunger strike and on the 7th day, she was released.

On February 6th, 2002, the policemen from the No.1 Section of the Harbin Public Security Bureau in the Nangang District arrested Yin Hong and some other fellow practitioners. At that time, the policemen were not wearing their uniforms in order to conceal their identity. On a public street, the three women and one man were pushed into a taxi. The police from the No.1 Section first took them to the Quxian Police Substation in the Nangang District. Later, the four of them were blindfolded and taken to a residential building on Hongzhuan Street, in the Daoli District, Harbin City. There were bars in the windows and all the windows on the first floor were covered with newspapers so that no one could see in or out. Yin Hong was taken to the first floor and put on an iron chair where she was handcuffed. There were surveillance devices attached to the walls in the room where she was kept. The other three were taken to the second floor. Each of them was taken to a separate room and made to sit on an iron chair, where they were also handcuffed. The four of them were denied any food or drink for two days and nights. After 48 hours, on the evening of February 8th, the policemen blindfolded them again and sent them to the Labor Camp in the No.7 Section where they were held. Yin Hong was detained for 42 days before she was illegally sentenced to a labor camp. She is presently detained at the Harbin Wanjia Labor Camp.

Huang Yanying, a woman in her mid-twenties, was a resident of Hulan County in Harbin City, and was formerly a student at Jiamushi University. She was expelled for having gone to Beijing to appeal for Dafa in November of 2000, where she unfurled banners in Tiananmen Square. She was illegally arrested and was forced to give her name and address after being severely beaten up by the police. She was taken back to her hometown and was detained at the Hulan Labor Camp. After she had been on a hunger strike for 11 days, she was released due to physical frailness. On February 6th, 2002, Huang Yanying was illegally arrested by the police from the No.1 Section and was later sentenced to a force labor camp. She is presently illegally detained at the Harbin Wanjia Labor Camp.

Yuan Wejie, a corrupt policeman from the No.1 Section has arrested many Dafa practitioners, and has sentenced many practitioners to forced labor camps. He was responsible for the illegal arrest of Yin Hong and the other three practitioners in this article.