(Clearwisdom.net) On the afternoon of February 25, 2002, ten individuals from my workplace and the residence committee dragged me from my home and sent me to the "Law Education Center," which is in fact a brainwashing center.

In the large hall of the brainwashing center, a supervisor from my workplace paid 6000 Yuan in cash that would be deducted from my future earnings. [This amount is equivalent to the average annual salary for an urban worker in China.] The brainwashing class required that I have someone from my workplace accompany me at all times, even while sleeping and eating. They referred to this one-on-one surveillance as "accompanying education." The policewoman from my workplace who kept me under surveillance was called Peng Rong. I was assigned to Room 118 on the ground floor. There was a fluorescent light on the wall over my bed, which was so bright that it kept me awake for most of the night. However, I was never allowed to turn it off. The officer on duty checked the room once every hour.

All the police officers in the brainwashing class had been transferred from the Shayang Farm Forced Labor Camp, also in Hubei Province. Every day, besides cursing Teacher and Falun Dafa in front of me, Peng Rong was always watching me to make sure that I did not practice the exercises. Every night, no matter what time it was, whenever I sat or lay on the bed, she required that I always kept my legs straight. I was not allowed to bend even one leg, or she would say that I was doing the exercises. For several nights, I had high blood pressure (which only occurred after being forced to come to the brainwashing center). Because I felt somewhat nervous, I sat up. She immediately came over to take away my blanket and told me to lie down. When I refused, she asked the armed military police to come over.

A police officer in her twenties with the surname of Zhang was the head of the brainwashing class. On the third day, she took me to a room on the third floor, where there were five collaborators [former Falun Gong practitioners who had gone astray due to brainwashing and torture] who tried to brainwash me. They had all come from the Shayang Farm Forced Labor Camp. At first, they tried to hide their status as collaborators and still represented themselves as Falun Dafa practitioners, but when they saw that I was so determined, they showed their true colors. The tall one who called herself Liu Hai'ou hit me hard over the head with a book, and then circled a space that was only as big as a square stool for me to sit in. She did not allow me to move or speak. If I spoke, she hit me with the book again, and the only thing I was allowed to do was listening to her brainwashing lecture. Liu Hai'ou is from Laohekou City, Hubei Province, and she routinely followed up her threats with beatings.

Later, I was transferred to the second floor to a room that was empty except for several square stools and a table. Every day, I was forced to listen to the collaborators' brainwashing speeches. There would always be at least three collaborators, and sometimes up to a dozen of them. I was forced to sit on a little square stool with my feet dangling above the floor, which was very painful. They took shifts watching me at all times. In the evening, they would stay as late as 10:00 p.m. or midnight. After I returned to my room, they still forced me to listen to the police and the collaborators' brainwashing lectures.

On the tenth day, my blood pressure went up, ranging from 120 to 190. I felt dizzy that day, and could hardly open my eyes. All I wanted to do was sleep. Ignoring my increased blood pressure, they took me upstairs. A collaborator from Xiangfan City, who was of average height and dressed in a gray and black-checked spring suit, with reddish-black skin, said something insulting to me. When she saw that I did not respond, she started to pinch and grab at my ears, eyes, nose and shoulders. The collaborators spat on my face and into my mouth. When I spit it out, five of them immediately spat on my face, head and mouth while yelling at me. They began hitting me, knocking me to the ground. Although I had collapsed, they picked me up again, just to beat me some more. This attracted the attention of the military police, so they turned the story around, saying that I had spat upon them and had tried to hit them. The police were also helping the collaborators, so it was certain that we would have no justice in this place.

On the thirteenth day, a dozen more collaborators came from the Shayang Farm Forced Labor Camp to brainwash me, but I remained determined. There was a 36-year-old collaborator from Huangshi City named Yang Huizhen who took a container of water and poured it over my head, completely drenching my hair, sweater and underwear. By evening, when my sweater had somewhat dried, Yang Huizhen brought another container of water and was about to pour it over my head again. This time, I snatched it from her hand. They used another ploy and asked me to stand straight beside the wall for one hour, with one leg raised forward. Meanwhile, a young collaborator from Xiangfan City asked me to answer her questions, but I ignored her. Later, when I felt tired from standing, I sat down on the stool and sent forth righteous thoughts.

There were now over thirty collaborators from Shayang Farm Forced Labor Camp, who surrounded me every day. Late at night, they would literally pull on my hand to get me to write the guarantee letter. [A statement to declare that he or she is remorseful for practicing Falun Gong and guarantees not to practice Falun Gong again, not to go to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong, and never again associate with any Falun Dafa practitioners.] On the evening of the sixteenth day, because of my own attachment that I had not eliminated, the evil took advantage of my omissions and I wrote the guarantee letter. Now, I have finally become clearheaded again, and I feel very regretful for what I had done. Once again, I will step forward into the current of Fa-rectification and righteously walk my own path.

Finally, I want to tell the practitioners, both inside and outside the brainwashing classes, one thing through my own nightmarish experience. No matter what devices the evil regime may use, if we have the Fa on our minds and remain determined in our righteous thoughts, we can surely walk out of the demons' dens openly and with dignity.

The address and a description of the so-called "Law Education Center" are as follows:

Pingzui Lake
Jiangxia District
Wuhan City
Hubei Province

This "Law Education Center" is in a three-story house, with a courtyard and an entry door that faces east. There is no sign in front of the locked, iron gate that is guarded by military police. By its side there are two vacant cottages, positioned to form a triangle with the house. On the left hand side of the lake lay several houses, a fishing pond, and a vegetable garden.