(Clearwisdom.net) I was illegally detained in the Heizuizi Female Forced Labor Camp for more than two years. I would like to expose how Falun Gong practitioners were persecuted there, based on what I saw and personally experienced while serving my sentence.

Falun Gong practitioners were beaten daily. They were also forced to do intensive labor for extra long hours, getting up around 4:00 a.m. and working until midnight. Sometimes they had to keep working till 2:00 a.m. or even stay up all night. As long as the practitioners persisted in their belief, they would be brutally tortured. The guards often used electric batons, clubs and bamboo rods to beat practitioners; sometimes they punched and kicked them. Even worse, the guards often stripped practitioners naked from the waist up, cuffed both of their hands to a bed and shocked them with electric batons. The abuse later evolved into not allowing practitioners to sleep.

Practitioner Ms. Jin Min in Division No. 4 was one of the examples. Because she persisted in practicing Falun Gong, the guards didn't allow her to sleep for more than half a month. She was put into a solitary cell several times and often brutally beaten. The guards even tied her on "Dead Person's Bed" for days (The four limbs of the practitioner are stretched out and tied to the four corners of an icy cold iron bed. The practitioner cannot move at all. Neither is she allowed to get up to eat, drink, or go to the bathroom. This type of cruel torture causes severe damage to the practitioner, both mentally and physically). Other practitioners such as He Hua, Du Hongfang, Zhu Er, Li Shuying, Wang Xiulan, Wu Xiuqin were also beaten almost every day. The guards additionally assigned a special person to monitor them and forbid their family members to visit.

Firm practitioners in Division No. 7 also suffered similar abuse. Guard Wang Lihua once shocked practitioner Ms. Xue Guirong's breasts with electric batons and forced Xue to squat and stand for a long time afterwards. Practitioners Ji Wenjuan, Liu Bairen, Wang Mingjuan were tied on a bed and could not move at all. The guards told other criminals to monitor them. The criminals would beat a practitioner who closed her eyes. The other criminals would be rewarded for beating practitioners by having their sentences reduced.

Division No. 6 had another kind of physical punishment: practitioners were forced to stand for a long time and were not allowed to sleep. Practitioners Li Chunhuan, Sun Shufen, Xue Guirong, Liu Shuanghui, Cai Hongyan, Cui Xianhua were all abused like this. In the labor camp, practitioners were often beaten until they lost consciousness. Those guards used all kinds of evil methods to torture practitioners in order to get a reward.

The above is what I personally saw and heard in the labor camp, and the guards beat me up many times, too.

All of what I said is true. However, CCTV in its "Focal Point" Program lied to the people all over the country and the rest of the world, saying that, "there are no cases of abuse of any Falun Gong practitioners in the female labor camp in Jilin Province," when in fact the guards tortured and abused practitioners, both mentally and physically. Wang Kefei was one of the practitioners whom the guards beat and tortured to death.

Ms. Wang Kefei was transferred from Division No. 6 to No. 7. She told us in person that she was beaten until she lost consciousness in Division No. 6. She woke up after police poured ice-water on her. Other practitioners such as Chen Tianji, An Yingji, Liu Wenwen, Sun Guizhi, Cui Xianhua and Wang Hongyu were also transferred from Division No. 6 to No. 7. They all suffered various brutal torture and abuse. Guard Liu Tao once had beaten Ms.Wang Hongyu continuously for more than three hours. These are only some of the cases I know of, for which I know the victims' names.

Once again CCTV broadcasted a story on whether or not there were abuses against Falun Gong practitioners at this female labor camp in Jilin Province. They interviewed Li Xiaohong on TV as a witness that nobody was beaten in the labor camp. Everything she said was a total lie. Li was a former practitioner who gave up Dafa, since she could not stand the brutal tortures in the labor camp. I was illegally detained in the labor camp for more than two years and know clearly about the torture and abuse happening there.

In mid June of 2001, everybody in the labor camp was instructed to clean up; the guards worked even on Sundays. They redecorated our living quarters and dressed us in new uniforms. Several days later, someone from the central government came to inspect the labor camp. When one of them asked me, "Are the guards nice to you? Are you abused? Are you beaten?" I said, "I was beaten." Remembering the scenes of inhuman abuse that those kind Falun Gong practitioners suffered, by and by, my tears burst out. At that moment, it was so quiet in the room that I could hear everyone breathing. The silence lasted more than 10 minutes. Nobody said a single word. After the inspection, the Division Chief Liu Hu called me into the office and scolded me. In the evening, the guards on duty called me into the office and slapped me on the face as soon as I came in. Later they instigated criminals Wang Li and Liu Xuehua to beat me. While beating me he kept asking, "Do you dare tell the truth again?" to punish me for telling the truth in front of the inspection group.

A practitioner in Division No. 6 said that all Division No. 6 members were sent out to a movie in order to avoid inspection. Division No. 6 was notorious for vicious beatings. Firm practitioners that refused to give up Dafa in other divisions were often sent to Division No. 6. The guards of Division No. 6 were afraid they would expose the truth, so they took the whole division away. Division No. 6 also made changes for the purpose of the inspection. They put a lot of watermelons and other fruit by the front door and misled the inspection team to think that Falun Gong practitioners could enjoy all those fruits there. All of this is fake.

Later, the guards showed us the CCTV "Focal Point" video program. All we saw were lies. They did not respect the truth at all. In that program, the dialogue between the inspector and I was cut off. On the contrary, they made up false news to deceive the general public.

I am exposing the truth here to let all people in China and around the world know that Jiang's regime is using CCTV to deceive the general public.