Cases of Retribution in Mainland China
1. On December 15, the words "Falun Dafa is good," which had been displayed on power line poles in Mengyin Township of Mengyin County in Shandong Province, were taken off. The next day, those poles were found broken in half, without any trace of human intervention. Villagers commented, "This is a case of heavenly retribution. Don't do anything against Falun Gong again."
2. Liang Zhiyan is the manager of the electricity station in Qishui County, Shandong Province. He was hostile toward Dafa and persecuted Dafa practitioners in his work unit. He contracted a terminal illness in October of 2001 and has spent nearly one million Yuan in medical costs. (Yuan, Chinese currency, the average monthly income of an urban worker is 500 Yuan).
3. Wu Shangui, working in the Chengnan police station of the Qishui County, brought people to search a Dafa practitioner's house illegally. He became partially paralyzed in November 2001 and can no longer walk normally.
4. The following are a few additional cases of heavenly retribution received by those who persecuted Dafa in the Qishui County, Shandong Province:
Jia Huaimei, the Gaoqiao First Village Women's Manager, developed cancer. Wu Chuangui, the former Education Association Manager in Chaishan Township, was demoted for stealing money from work. Huang Jianlian, the former Education Association Treasurer, was demoted to the position of security guard. Li Guangtang was also demoted.
5. Zhang Xuecai is a resident of Hongcheng Village, Handian Township, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. He was opposed to his wife practicing Falun Dafa. One day, a neighbor brutally beat his wife for practicing Dafa. Zhang commented heartlessly, "He did not hit her hard enough. It would have been better to break her leg so that she would not dare to practice again!" Soon afterwards, Zhang Xuecai fell from a horse carriage and broke his hip.
6. Xing Zengchun is the chief safety officer in Hongcheng Village. In May of 2001, he beat a Dafa practitioner until the practitioner lost consciousness. On the same day Xing became ill and had to be put on an IV. However, he did not regret what he had done and continued to do bad things. He was later diagnosed with tuberculosis.
7. Xiao Guotai is a principal in Hongcheng Village. He slandered Dafa, tore up Dafa literature, and refused to heed practitioners' kind advice. In late November of 2001, he hit a tree and broke his collarbone while riding a motorcycle.
8. Two people had a conversation. One said, "Yesterday my sister tried to take down a Falun Gong flyer which was posted on the ground floor of her apartment. A ray of blue light struck her hand as she was taking the flyer down. She was astonished and quickly put the flyer back in place." The other person said, "Really? It's a miracle! From now on, be sure not to tear down any Falun Gong flyers. Whoever does it will receive retribution."
9. The head of a neighborhood association in Jilin Province suffered from headaches constantly after erasing words praising Dafa. She wasted no time in asking a practitioner living nearby, "Please help me by asking your Teacher for forgiveness. From now on, I would rather quit my job than do such a bad thing. I will start practicing Falun Gong after work." Her headache was gone after the practitioner helped her to understand the truth about Dafa.
10. Wang Fu, the chief political officer of the public security bureau in Tonghua County, illegally arrested 44 Dafa practitioners and extorted money in the amounts of two to three thousand Yuan from each person. He suffered retribution by developing brain tumors and losing the ability to work.
11. Sun Dejun and Song Xitian, living in Lishu Village of Yinggebu Township, turned in Dafa practitioners and suffered retribution. In November of 2001, Sun Dejun was killed in a car accident, and Song Xitian died of lung cancer.
12. Jiao Zhenguo, the deputy chief of the public security bureau in Huining County, Gansu Province, participated in Jiang's evil persecution of Falun Gong. He was admitted to the hospital due to serious injuries he sustained in a car accident.
Original article date: 1/15/2002