(Clearwisdom.net) I am a 15-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner in Fangzi District, Weifang City (Shandong Province). Since July 20, 1999, some bad people have illegally detained my parents and imposed fines on our family, forcing us to leave our home.

After July 20, 1999, some bad people illegally detained my parents at the Fangzi Estates Company for many days. During their detention, my parents were watched day and night. Although I was left at home, I was watched as well. Even when I went to my grandma's home for meals, someone would follow me. After they had detained my parents for two days, they still would not release them unless they wrote a pledge saying that they would stop practicing Falun Gong. In October, my mother was arrested again and 500 Yuan (Chinese dollars--approximately one month's wage of an average urban worker) was extorted from her before she could be released. After her release, someone was sent to watch her and prevent her from leaving the house. If she did manage to go out, she was always followed. In this way, we were put under surveillance for many days.

In the spring of 2000, the persecutors again illegally detained my mother and put her into the Fangzi Custodial Center for more than a month. When she was released, they tried to force her to write a pledge and they extorted a fine of 2,000 Yuan from her. After my mother came home, we were placed under continuous surveillance. During that time, they also illegally searched our home and robbed us of our money.

In October of 2000, the Director of the Women's Association of our village lied to my mother and said, "Go attend a reform class, it will only take a few days." However, [when she went,] they detained my mother in the local police station, and my father was told to bring her meals every day. Later, they transferred my mother again to the Fangzi Custodial Center, where she was detained for more than 8 months. Poor Mom, when she left home, she was wearing only thin clothing. Dad tried to bring her some clothes to wear, but he was driven out by the guards at the custodial center gate. As a result, my mother went through winter at the detention center wearing only thin clothes and shoes. She was not released until June 5, 2001 and was forced to write another pledge. After returning home, she was very weak, and had to lie in bed all day. But the inhumane persecutors continued to harass her frequently.

During the 2001 May 1st holiday (Chinese Labor Day), the persecutors tried to force my father to write a pledge, which he refused to do. They then threatened to send him to a brainwashing class. So Dad, resolute, decided to leave home. At the time, I was home alone. I went to school during the day, and after school, I went to my grandma's place to eat. Once, while I was at school, the persecutors climbed over the wall into our yard to see whether my father had come back. They also came to my school twice to harass me. The first time this happened, some people from the Fangzi Estates [Company] and the Director of the Women's Association of our village questioned me about the whereabouts of my father. I said that I did not know. They then threatened to expel me from school if I did not tell them. I said that not going to school was fine, but that I still did not know my father's whereabouts. On the same afternoon, the persecutors forced my great uncle to come and find me at school and ask about my father's whereabouts. Once again, I replied that I didn't know. The next day, they fired my great uncle, forced my great uncle and my father's brothers to go searching for my father, and ordered them to report back upon their return.

In the end, my relatives found out where my father was, and the people from the Estates told them that as long as my father came back, they would not bother him. Upon hearing that, my dad came back. The next day, they came to harass my father again. But then, after my father sternly and justly questioned them, they left, dismayed.