(Clearwisdom.net) Cha Aiping and Wang Haixia, two Falun Dafa practitioners from Shengli Oil Field, Shandong Province, went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa after running away from local persecution. On the night of April 25, 2001, police broke into the room where they were making flyers clarifying the truth about Falun Gong, and arrested Cha Aiping, Wang Haixia, and 2 other male practitioners whose names are not available. The practitioners were taken to the Beijing Chaoyang detention center. In the detention center, Wang Haixia loudly shouted that Falun Dafa is good. After a body search, the prison officer, He Shuang, claimed that Cha Aiping was too slow to put on her clothes and fiercely kicked her to the ground. Soon afterwards, several wardens, including Feng Chunmei, Xing Xuehua, and Lu Fengmei, began to brutally kick and beat her.

In the very beginning, the detention center decided that Cha Aiping and Wang Xaixia were difficult to control. In order to break their spirits, the jailers tied them to big boards, right around the end of April, when people still wear long sleeves and pants. But Wang Xiuyun ordered others to roll up their sleeves and pants and tape the practitioners' bare arms to a stick passing under a wooden bed. Soon, their arms became numb and lost feeling. At first, their skin began to blister; in the end, they started to bleed when the blisters broke. Even now, scars from the straps on their arms and legs are still visible.

While the two practitioners were strapped to the boards, several wardens took turns watching them, and forbidding them to talk, sleep, or even close their eyes. At one point, Wang Haixia refused to open her eyes. Feng Chunmei, the prison warden, slapped her over ten times, but Feng still failed to make Wang Haixia yield in her determination.

Later on, Cha Aiping and Wang Haixia were taken to the city's Public Security 7th Division, where Wang Haixia did the Falun Gong exercises in room 515. One prison officer, whose last name is Li, asked several security guards to take Haixia into the hallway where they forced a special helmet called the "Back Handcuff Helmet" on her head and handcuffed her hands behind her back. To protest, Wang Haixia shouted loudly, "Suffocate the Evil." Wang Haixia was forcefully made to wear the "Back Handcuff Helmet" for over 20 days. When the helmet was finally taken off, her hair gave off an unbearable odor.

At present, Cha Aiping and Wang Haixia are locked in the Beijing Chaoyang Detention Center. The two of them, along with all Falun Dafa practitioners across the world, are sending out righteous thoughts and suffocating the evil. Their determined righteous thoughts are establishing the greatness of Falun Dafa practitioners.

Fellow practitioners: the Fa-rectification is on its last step in its last period. When the great moment comes in which the Fa rectifies the world, what you have done will be incomparably glorious. Let's cultivate more diligently than ever and firmly walk towards that day.