Partial List of Crimes of the 610 Office in Shanghai
(Clearwisdom.net) Since July 20, 1999, the 610 office in Shanghai has closely followed the increasingly cruel directives of the central government, and are doing their best to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. They use city government-controlled media to deceive innocent residents and have committed countless crimes against Falun Dafa practitioners.
1. Dai Zhiying, female, around 45 years old, lives in Putuo District, Shanghai City. She became a practitioner of Falun Dafa in 1997. Around midnight one day in late August 2000, a group of police arrived at her home in four or five police vehicles to arrest her. As it happened, she was not home at the time. The police madly pounded on her door, shocking the neighbors. Dai has had no choice but to stay away from her home ever since.
She was arrested in Shangdong at the end of December 2000, together with Li Huiling (female), Liu X Yong and his wife from Shanghai. Over 20 practitioners from other areas were also arrested. Word has it that Dai Zhiying has been illegally sentenced to 10 years in a Shanghai jail.
2. Huang Huijun, male, over 40 years old, lives in Zhujing, Jinshan, Shanghai City. He began practicing Falun Dafa in 1997. He became a Falun Dafa coordinator in Jinshan District in 1998 and undertook much volunteer work for Falun Dafa ever since. The police arrested him in August 2000 and illegally sentenced him to five years in jail. Currently he is being held in a Shanghai prison.
3. Zhang Zhanjie, male, around 34 years old, is a teacher from Shanghai Normal University, Fengxian Branch. His wife Liu Jin works for the library at the school. Both were arrested at the same time in August 2000. They were sentenced to 5 and 4 years in jail, respectively. They are imprisoned in a Shanghai City jail. They have a ten year old daughter whose whereabouts are unknown.
4. Zhang Xinhong, male, around 45 years old, was arrested in Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province in November 2000, as was Li Huihong (female) from Shanghai.
Their case was presented in court in August 2001 in Wenzhou City. Zhang's lawyer, from Hefei City, Anhui province, said during the defense that the reason there were so many people distributing materials clarifying the truth about Falun Dafa is because the legal system in China is not just. Citizens cannot redeem their rights. The lawyer said in the end that we will witness the truth of this matter in 20 to 30 years time. Zhang was illegally sentenced to 15 years in prison, after which he appealed to a higher court. Li Huiong was carried to the courtroom on a stretcher. Her weight drop from 122 pounds to 77 pounds during the period between her arrest and court appearance. Her physical features were distorted beyond recognition. She could hardly speak in court, able only to use weak hand signs to express herself. Due to her weak physical condition, the trial was stopped several times and she was carried in and out on the stretcher. Her father works for the Shanghai Judicial Bureau. He went to Wenzhou to defend her, but instead of defending his daughter's innocence, he attacked Falun Dafa and Teacher Li in court, shifting the blame onto Zhang Xinghong. Here we sincerely warn this muddle-headed father, good is rewarded with good and evil meets with evil.
5. Zhu Dongdi, female, around 50 years old, lives in Pudong District, Shanghai City. She was arrested during the Chinese New Year in 2001, and was sentenced to two years in a labor camp.
6. Wu Yinxian, female, around 50 years old, lives in Pudong District, Shanghai City. She was arrested in July 2001, and sentenced to two years in labor camp.
7. Two teachers from Laoshan High School from Pudong District were arrested in July 2000. It is said that they are serving labor camp sentences of unknown length.
8. Between July and August 2001, around 10 Dafa practitioners from Weifang New Village, Pudong District were arrested. Further details are not known.
9. Kong Bing, male, in his twenties, graduated from Shanghai Drama Institute. He was arrested in March 2001 and his current situation is still unknown.
10. Zhou Bin, male, around 30 years old, was turned in by others. Authorities confiscated his two photocopy machines and some Falun Dafa materials. His current situation is unknown.
11. Bao Xuezhen, female, around 50 years old, was forcibly arrested from her work unit in June 2000. Her current situation is unknown.
12. Chen Boying, female, and her husband Zhou Rongbiao were arrested when touring Tiananmen Square in October 2000. Chen was sentenced to three years in labor camp and her husband's situation is unknown.
13. Ding Youmu, male, around 60 years old, was arrested without any reason in June 2000, and his current situation is unknown.