Records of Criminal Actions by the Xinghua Police Station, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Among a total of 50 - 60 police stations in Shijiazhuang City of Hebei Province, the Xinghua Police Station, which belongs to the Qiaoxi Public Security Branch, is notorious for persecuting Dafa practitioners. The criminal deeds of Wang Jianhua, the police chief, and his staff have already been posted on Minghui.org.
From July 20, 1999, until the present, Xinghua Police Station staff closely followed the political directives of Jiang Zemin and his political cronies. Wang Jianhua (the Police Chief) continuously pressures the supervisors of the work units of Dafa practitioners who are firm with their cultivation and have appealed for Dafa in Beijing. He has threatened to "arrest the persons in charge if any practitioner from a work unit should appeal again". This has caused the long-term illegal detention of many Dafa practitioners by their respective work units, after the illegal detentions by the police.
Abusing their authority, the authorities have used the most vicious and cunning means to persecute Dafa practitioners such as arrests without due process, beating, torture to extract information, illegal jail sentences or illegal detention, breaking up families, ransacking residences, sending practitioners to the forced-labour camp, extortion of so-called 'security deposits' and 'fines' that are the highest extorted in Shijiazhuang City (The total amount of these illegal 'fines' has accumulated to at least 250,000 RMB (Chinese currency), and murder! They unlawfully keep Dafa Practitioners indefinitely at will.
Even though the Xinghua Police Station is a rather small police station, it has illegally sentenced a practitioner to jail and sent eleven practitioners to labour camps. What's more, they tortured Dafa practitioner Zuo Zhigang to death less than an day after he was detained. Their criminal hands are stained with Dafa practitioners' blood! The following are only partial accounts of the crimes by the Xinghua Police Station in persecuting Dafa Disciples:
1. Xu Xinmu, Male, Age 46, Deputy Head of Human Resources, Department of Government Administration, People's Government of Hebei. Due to cultivating Falun Dafa, Xu was illegally captured from his home at 4:00am on July 20, 1999, and sentenced to four years in jail under the charge of of "leaking national secrets". Xu is being illegally imprisoned in Number 4 Prison, Hebei Province.
Office of People's Government of Hebei Province: 0311-7092680 p3053247 Secretariat, Department of Government Administration: 0311-7093182
2. Liu Fengming, Female, age 62, retiree from Shijiazhuang Post Office. Liu had poor eyesight and poor hearing ability, arthritis, swollen and deformed joints, and was crippled before she encountered Falun Dafa. She had been tormented by various chronic illnesses for decades. After she practiced Falun Dafa, she experienced great changes both physically and mentally, feeling light in both body and mind. In October 1999, Liu went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa together with Sun Xiuqin and Ma Zhijie, and was captured and sent to the Xinghua Police Station. The three of them were handcuffed together in an iron cage in the police station. Disregarding that they were male and female practitioners detained together, the three were forced to use the same wooden barrel as a toilet with no privacy. Later on, practitioners Suen and Ma were illegally kept in Beijiao Detention Centre for 30 days. As for Liu, the elderly lady was illegally interrogated by the Vice-Chief Liang Shuangjian, violently slapped and verbally abused. In order to send Liu to a labour camp they accused her of being an 'organiser', using the appeal letter that she wrote to the government 'Letters and Appeals Office' as evidence. They failed to change the elderly lady's unshakeable faith, and thus illegally sentenced her to 3 years in labour camp.
Head & Party Secretary, Post Office Shijiazhuang, Zhao Yongxiang, Vice Party Secretary Zhang Yingfang, and Wu Jizhen Office: 0311-7838622
3. Zhong Wei, Female, 35 years old, a technician in Shijiazhuang Radio Broadcast Station. Because of appealing in Beijing in October 1999, Ms. Zhong was illegally detained for 30 days, and then her work unit illegally detained her for another two months plus. Then she was forced to pay a 'security deposit' of 20,000 Yuan by the Xinghua office. On February 11, 2000, Zhong was captured by the Xinghua Police Station without any reason. After she had been locked up in an iron cage for a few days, she was illegally sent to the Number 1 Detention Centre and was kept there for 37 days. Afterwards she was detained at the police station for another 40 plus days, and was 'monitored' by her work unit until April. When Zhong decided to walk away from the detention and went to Beijing to appeal again, Xinghua Police Station sent her to Pingshan County Detention Centre for 37 days. On September 28, Zhong distributed written material to her colleagues about the persecution that she had received from her own work unit. Seeing this, the Head of the Radio Station Yuan Kuen and Fan Zhixue joined forces with Police Chief Wang Jianhua to accuse her of 'distributing anti-government fliers', and sent her for 3 years in labour camp. Zhong's husband had passed away, so a 6-7 year old girl was left home alone, with no one to take care of her.
Head of Shijiazhuang Radio Station Yuan Kuen - office: 0311-5811332, home: 0311-6056806 Fan Zhixue - office: 0311-5815101, home: 0311-5814708 (home address: Room 5-201, 298 Tiyu Street South)
4. Luan Fusheng. Male, approximately 50 years of age, is an electrician at the Staff Quarters of the Provincial Government. In October 1999, after being captured for appealing for Falun Dafa in Beijing, he was tortured and interrogated while being handcuffed to the railings on the 2nd floor podium in the Police Station, and then detained for 30 days in the Beijiao Detention Centre. In December 2000, Luan was captured in Beijing for exercising a citizen's right to appeal. He did not cooperate with the evil persecution, refused to give his name and address, and was released after a few days of torture. Afterwards Luan was caught by the police when visiting a friend in another township. He was illegally detained for over 60 days in Number 1 Detention Centre, and was given a one-year labour camp term, which was to be served outside due to his high blood pressure. Xinghua Police Station also extorted a fine of 1,000 Yuan from him.
5. Tang Lianzhen, female, age 40, worker at the Xinhua Medicine Factory, Shijiazhuang. Tang was tortured and interrogated by authorities at the Xinghua Police Station due to exercising a citizen's right to appeal in Beijing for Dafa. She was handcuffed to the railings on the 3rd floor podium of the station for 2 days and 2 nights, and then locked up in Beijiao Detention Centre for 30 days. Afterwards her pay was reduced to only 290 Yuan a month, as her 'living allowance'. In May 2000, she was deceived into to going to the Xinghua Police Station, and was locked into the iron cage with no reason for another 10 days. She began a hunger strike, and was released after 3 days. She had also been extorted 2,000 Yuan. Under immense pressure, her husband Chen Xinhe was forced to divorce her. In December 2000, Tang was again illegally locked up by Xinghua Police Station for 5 - 6 days for going to Beijing to appeal for Dafa, and then sent to Xinle City Detention Centre for another month of illegal detention.
Later she was sentenced to 3 years in forced-labour camp. She is now with the 5th Division in Shijiazhuang Labour Camp.
Address: Shijiazhuang Xinhua Medicine Production Factory, 6 Huaxing Road, Zhonghua Street South, Post Code: 050091. Telephone for the Office of Factory Supervisor: 0311-3833355, 3835386, and 3832331.
6. You Liping, Female, age 35, staff member of Shijiazhuang 4th Medicine Consortium. Since becoming a cultivator of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, You Liping has been a model wife and mother at home. She did not go to Beijing to appeal, but on Oct 29, 1999, the police deceived her into coming to the Xinghua Police Station. There she was handcuffed on the podium for a whole day and night, and at the same time her family was threatened with her formal 'detention'. Liping's elderly mother could not stand it and was frightened and had to be hospitalized. They did not allow Liping to go home until her mother went to the hospital. In March 2000, You Liping was illegally fined 2,000 Yuan. In May, she tried to reason with the Xinghua Police Station, demanding they return her money, which they illegally extorted from her. As a result, policeman Wei Ming and others forcefully handcuffed You Liping to the handrail of the staircase for hours, and then locked her up in an iron cage for 7 days. Only after the 3rd day of her hunger strike was she released. In early December 2000, You Liping was captured for exercising her rights as a citizen and appealing for Dafa in Beijing. The Xinghua Police Station again locked her up in an iron cage for 5 - 6 days, which was followed by one month of illegal detention in the Xinle City Detention Centre, and a 3-year detention in a labour camp. You Liping is currently detained at the Shijiazhuang Labour Camp, leaving a heart-broken husband and a 10 year old son - Guo Baoliang (Year 4 student of the Xili Primary School, Shijiazhuang) at home alone.
The Principle of Xili Primary School, Shijiazhuang, Fang Qin, Post Code: 050051 Office: 03113032923, Home: 03117995713 Party Secretary Liu Yingzhen Home: 6044121--- 6955
Shijiazhuang 4th Medicine Public Company Ltd.: Address --12 Huitong Road, General Manager: 0311-6107166 Security Section: 6016049
7. Lu Wenjie, Female, age 35, technical college graduate, an accountant in the Business Division of Guangming Pharmaceutical Company of Shijiazhuang. In order to clarify the truth about Dafa to the public, Wenjie exercised her right as a citizen to appeal to the Beijing government in December 2000. She was arrested and her home was illegally ransacked. She was locked in an iron cage at the Xinghua Police Station for 7 days, detained at the Xinle Detention Centre for 30 days, and then sentenced to 2 years in a forced-labour camp. Her husband divorced her, leaving her a single parent of an 11 year old daughter, Wang Jing. Now her little daughter has been put in an orphanage (Wang Jing -- is currently a Year 5 student in Xili Primary School of Shijiazhuang).
Business Division, Guangming Pharmaceutical Company, Shijiazhuang: Address: Youyi Street South, Post Code: 050051 Office: 0311-3031590
Shijiazhuang Xili Primary School: Principle Fang Qin School Office: 0311 3032923 Home: 0311 7995713 Party Secretary: Liu Yingzhen Home: 6044121 6955
8. Zhang Jianwu, Male, is approximately 30 years of age,a university graduate, and a staff member of Shijiazhuang Paintwork Factory. Zhang was captured for exercising a citizen's right to appeal to the government in Beijing, and was detained at the Xinghua Police Station for 5 - 6 days, forcefully handcuffed for 2 days, illegally sent to the Xinle detention centre for a month, and finally sent to a labour camp.
Shijiazhunag Paintwork Factory: Address -- Zhongshan Road West, Post Code: 050051 Switch Board: 0311-3032296 3031227, Fax: 3035061
9. Zhang Suwen, Female, age over 50, retired worker of the Shijiazhuang 3rd Textile Factory. In order to clarify the truth about Falun Dafa to the public, Zhang exercised her right as a citizen to appeal in Beijing on December 2000. She was illegally kept at the Police Station for 5 - 6 days, and the police ransacked her residence. She was detained for a month at the Xinle Detention Centre, and then given a one-year sentence at a labour camp. The police extorted 20,000 Yuan from her.
10. Liu Hui, Female, in her 20's, self-taught university level student, daughter of Zhang Suwen (above). In December 2000, in order to clarify the truth about Dafa to the public, Liu exercised her citizen's right and went to Beijing to appeal. She was illegally kept in the Police Station for 5 - 6 days before being sentenced to 30 days detention in the Xinle Detention Centre. She was then given another sentence of 2 years in a labour camp. Liu is currently being held in the Shijiazhuang Labour Camp.
11. Zhang Shuman, Female, over 40 years of age, chief pharmacist in Number 3 Provincial Hospital of Hebei Province. Zhang was tortured and forcefully interrogated by Xinghua Police Station for exercising a citizen's right to appeal in Beijing in October 1999. She was hung from her handcuffs in a bathroom for 2 days and 2 nights, before being illegally detained for a month in the Beijiao Detention Centre. Afterwards she was detained by her work unit for an additional 40 days. When she resumed work, she was assigned a different job position, and for a couple of months was not paid any salary; it was only later that she started to receive a 'living allowance'. In March 2000, Xinghua Police Station extorted 35,000 Yuan from her. On her way to work in May 2000, she was decieved into going to the Xinghua Police Station, where she was illegally thrown into an iron cage for 10 days. She won her release after 3 days' hunger strike. In December 2000, Zhang went to Beijing to appeal again and was brutally tortured. After being sent back, she was illegally locked up by the police for 5 - 6 days, before being forcefully sent for one-month's detention at the Tang County Detention Centre, which was followed by a one-year sentence at a labour camp. Due to her poor health condition, she was allowed to serve the labour camp sentence outside of the prison. On June 13, 2001 Zhang was arrested for explaining to people about the truth of Dafa, and her home was ransacked. At the moment she is being illegally detained in Number 1 Shijiazhuang Detention Centre. According to sources, in order to protest the illegal detention, Dafa Disciple, Zhang Shuman has been on hunger strike for days, and her situation is critical.
Hebei Number 3 Provincial Hospital: address: 30 Weiming Street South, Post Code: 050051 Director's Office: 0311-7036286 Party Secretary's Office: 7036386 Security Office: 7022485
12. Liu Suran, Female, Age 38, college graduate, head nurse in the surgery room of Number 3 Hospital of Hebei Province.
Liu was tortured and viciously interrogated by the Xinghua Police authorities for exercising her citizen's right to appeal in Beijing in October 1999. She was handcuffed to the railings along a corridor in the Police Station for 2 days and 2 nights, then illegally detained for a month in the Beijiao Detention Centre. After being released, she was detained by her work unit for approximately another 60 days. When she resumed working she was assigned a different job position and was not paid any salary for a couple of months; only later was she was given a 'living allowance'. In March 2000, Xinghua Police Station extorted 35,000 Yuan from her. In May 2000, she was tricked to go to the Xinghua Police Station from work, and was illegally locked up in an iron cage for 10 days. She won her release through 3 days of hunger strike. On June 13, 2001, Liu was arrested for explaining the truth of the persecution of Falun Dafa to the people. Her home was ransacked and she is now being illegally detained in Number 1 Shijiazhuang Detention Centre. Liu's husband divorced her, leaving her and a 10-year-old son behind. Now her little son, Wang Shengsheng (a Year 4 student in Weiminglu Primary School, Shijiazhuang) has been left alone at home.
The principal of Weiming Street Primary School, Yan Yueqin, Shijiazhuang City: Post Code 050051 Office 0311-7025313 Number 3 Hospital of Hebei Province Address 30 Weiming Street South, Post Code050051, Director's Office 0311-7036286 Party Secretary's Office 7036386 Security Office s7022485
13. Huang Xiuping, female, age 43 -- Assistant Engineer, Department of Equipment Maintenance, Central Post Office, Shijiazhuang City.
In 1997, a week after Huang Xiuping began to practice Falun Dafa, all of her physical ailments disappeared. In mid 1999, in support of Falun Dafa, she went to Beijing to lodge an appeal, but was arrested illegally by Xinghua Police. She was tortured during both her interrogation and court hearing. For two days and three nights, she was handcuffed to the handrail of a stairway, and was then confined in the Beijiao Detention Center for 30 days without legal proceedings. After that, she was detained for another 41 days by her work unit. During this time, her captors demanded that she pay 2050 Yuan (RMB) -- a very high price -- for her accommodations. When she went back to work, her salary was reduced to 260 Yuan per month.
In March 2000, she was again put under surveillance by her department for 15 days. At the same time, Xinghua Administration Office extorted 20,000 Yuan from her as a "deposit". In May 2000, the Administration Office lured her to the Xinghua police station. Without giving any reason, she was illegally detained for nine days. While being detained, her home was ransacked and property confiscated. After she protested by going on a three-day hunger strike (no food and water for three days), she was released.
In June 2000, Xinghua police arrested and detained her again for 21 days without giving her any reason. She was released later after she again protested by going seven days without food and five days without water. On July 2000, she was again detained by the Xinghua police for eight days. She was released after another eight-day hunger strike. On December 2000, she went to Beijing to lodge another appeal, and she has not been heard of since.
Contact: Tian Cangsheng (6110546) - Supervisor, Central Post Office, Shijiazhuang City Liu Zengyou (6013975) -- Party executive Yan Shuren (7024841) - Secretary, Equipment Maintenance Department
14. Yang Minglan, female, age 64 -- retired Chief Doctor, Number 4 Company of Chinese Electricity Bureau.
Not long after Yang Minglan started to practice Falun Gong in 1995, all of her physical ailments disappeared. She felt so energetic; she felt reborn. The miraculous changes in her body had convinced her colleagues and her five sisters to practice Falun Gong as well.
In mid-October 1999, while practicing outside, she was arrested and detained in Xinghua Police station. She was handcuffed for 24 hours and then confined in Beijiao Detention Centre for another 15 days. While being detained there, her home was ransacked and property confiscated.
On February 12, 2000, she followed all the legal procedures and appealed in Beijing, but was arrested and detained by the police for four days. She was then sent to Luquan Detention Center and illegally detained for 15 days. During her detention her home was again ransacked and her property confiscated. In March of the same year, Xinghua Administration Office demanded 25,000 Yuan (RMB) from her as a 'deposit'. Her department illegally stopped her pension at the same time.
In May of the same year, the Xinghua Administration Office tricked her into going to the Xinghua Police Station, where she was detained illegally for nine days. After a three-day hunger strike to protest her illegal arrest, she was released. In December 2000, she went to Beijing to appeal again. This time, because she refused to give her name, she was sent to the evil place in Tianjin, the Baodi Camp, where she received even more severe punishment. While transferring her back to Xinhua Police Station, they sent her to Jinzhou Prison for 45 days. During this period, the police harassed her work unit and made the department pay a fine of up to several tens of thousands of Yuan (RMB), as well as pay the bill for the police officers' operational expenses, which totaled about 10,000 Yuan (RMB).
15. Chu Qingtong, male, age 39 -- self employed
On October 19, 1999, Chu Qingtong came to Xinghua police station to visit some practitioners who were arrested without reason. He was surrounded and attacked by two hostile police officers: Officer Yang Jun and Officer Wei Ming.
"Is this a place where you are allowed to come and go as you please?" they screamed at him. Chu was nearly suffocated by their attack. A few days later, they arrested Chu and detained him for 30 days. In November 1999, while distributing flyers, Chu was arrested again. He was sentenced to three years of forced-labor by Dongli Police Station, in Shijiazhuang.
16. Wu Guoyi, male, around 50 - worker, No. 1 Printing and Dyeing Factory, Shijiazhuang City Li Qiuju, female, age around 50 - wife of Wu Guoyi
In October of 1999, Wu Guoyi was arrested on the street for no reason. After his arrest, he was locked in a steel cage in Xinghua Police Station. While detained, his home was ransacked and his property was confiscated.
About nine days after his arrest, Wu was imprisoned in Beijiao Detention Center for 30 days on a phoney charge. Wu's wife was also arrested while visiting him. To prevent the two from meeting with each other, these hostile police put his wife, Li Qiuju, in the cellar of Yong'an Street Police Sub-station for five days, and then sent her to the Beijiao Labor Camp for thirty days. Since then, the couple has become homeless.
Contact: No. 1 Printing and Dyeing Factory 43 Heping Street East. Personnel Office telephone number: 0311-5053017
17. Lili, female, 23 -- Shijiazhuang Xili Primary School teacher, living with her aged sick father
Lili went through a life full of torturous sicknesses prior to practicing Falun Dafa. Since practicing, she has fully regained her energy. On February 4, 2000, she was illegally arrested for practicing Falun Gong with other practitioners. She was imprisoned in the Luancheng District Detention Center for 15 days without any legal documents.
In April 2000, the police station located at Xinghua Administration Office extorted 27,000 Yuan from her. In May 2000, while she was teaching, she received a fake message from Police Officer Bai Yuanji, asking her to visit the police station. She was immediately detained for three days. She went on a hunger strike for three days and was then released. On December 17, 2000, while printing Falun Dafa materials, she was again arrested by the Dongjiao Police Station, and then transferred back to the Xinghua police. Lili has not been heard from since.
Contact: The principal of Xili Primary School, Shijiazhuang City, Fang Qin Post Code 050051, Telephone: 0311-3032923 Home: 0211-7995713 Secretary Lui Yingzhen Home: 6044121-6955
18. Si Liqiang, male, around 30 -- executive, Petrochemical Plan and Design Institute of Hebei Province
In October, 1999, while practicing Falun Gong openly in public areas, Si Liqiang was arrested and locked up in an iron cage by the Xinghua police for about eight days. Later, he was sent to the Beijiao Detention Center for another eight days.
Contact: Petrochemical Plan and Design Institute of Hebei Province 60 Zhongshan Street West Post Code 050051 Director of Institute: 7024498 General Office: 7028904, 7026270
19. Yang Shulian, female, around 50 -- worker at telephone booth
On February 4, 2000, while practicing Falun Gong in the park in front of the Hebei Opera House, Yang Shulian was arrested and locked up in an iron cage for two days. She was later confined in the Luancheng Detention Center for another 15 days.
20. Ma Zhijie, male, aged 27, University graduate, employee of Chinese People's Insurance Company.
In October 1999, after following all of the legal procedures, Ma Zhijie went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong, was arrested and locked in an iron cage for two days. He was then sent to Beijiao Detention Center for another 30 days.
21. Wang Peng, male, age 16 (son of Huang Xiuping)
Before practicing Falun Dafa, Wang Peng was weak, often became sick, and had to rely on medication all the time. After practicing Falun Dafa, he is often at the top of his class in school. In October 1999 while appealing in Beijing, he and his mother were illegally arrested. He was confined in a dirty, smelly room for two days. Later, he was sent to Beijiao detention Center for another 10 days, and then released.
After returning home, he was often questioned, "Do you still want to practice?" He would be arrested again if he answered yes. They were trying to extract a "No" from him. These hostile police officers kicked and handcuffed him to a handrail on the stairs for six days. The handcuffs cut into his wrists, infected his hands, and caused his arm to swell.
In December 2000, after returning home from his appeal in Beijing, the local police arrested him again and detained him for a day. His family had to bail him out by paying a fine of 200 Yuan (RMB).
22. Sun Xiuqin, female, 63 -- family of one employee from No.1 Drug Factory, Shijiazhuang City.
Sun Xiuqin had all sorts of ailments before practicing Falun Dafa. She often ended up in the hospital for unknown reasons. After taking up Falun Dafa practice, she never entered the hospital again. She benefited from her practice physically and mentally. In October 1999, while lodging her appeal in Beijing, she was arrested and was locked up in a steel cage for two days. She was then sent to Beijiao Detention and locked up for another 30 days without legal papers.
23. Su Xiujun, female, 43 -- employee, No. 2 Construction Company of Hebei Province
Su Xiujun went to Beijing to lodge her appeal but was arrested and detained for 30 days at Beijiao Detention Center.
Contact: 24. No. 2 Construction Company of Hebei Province 7, Guang'an Street Office Phone: 6049340 Manager's Direct Phone: 6062786
24. Li Zhenlin, Male, 50 - Chemistry teacher, No. 24 High School, Shijiazhuang City.
In December 2000, following all legal procedures, Li Zhenlin went to lodge her appeal in Beijing and was arrested and locked up in Xinghua Police Station. He was fined 3,000 Yuan (RMB)
Contact: No. 24 High School, Shijiazhuang City. 174, Ziqiang Road Post Code 050051 Phone: 7023076, 7026459 Office Phone: 7023249
25. Liu Chunnian, male, 62 - Husband of Zhang Suwen
In December 2000, following all legal procedures, Liu Chunnian went to lodge her appeal in Beijing, but was arrested. With so many people going to Beijing to appeal, the jails were overflowing. Usually, elderly people are not arrested. However, this time, they did not spare anybody. They put him in an iron cage in the police station for 10 days, then released him after imposing a "fine" of 3200 Yuan (RMB).
26. Xing Jinlan, female, 61 -- Retired worker from No.1 Drug Factory, Shijiazhuang City
In December 2000, following all legal procedures, Xing Jinlan went to lodge her appeal in Beijing, but was arrested. Later she was detained in Xinghua Police Station for 12 days and then again for 30 days at Xingtang District Detention Center. To minimize her suffering, her family members had to bribe the officers with gifts and invite them to dinners, in addition to the "fine" of 5000 Yuan (RMB). They spent a total of 20,000 Yuan (RMB).
Contact: No.1 Drug Factory, Shijiazhuang City 276 Zhongshan Street West Post Code: 050051 General Manager's Office: 7034159 Fax: 7039126
27. Chu Jinliang, male, around 50 - Executive officer -- Industry Technical School, Shijiazhuang City
Jinliang is a man of integrity and a disciplined worker. He is highly respected by his colleagues. On July 20, 1999, Jinliang followed all the legal procedures to appeal in Beijing but was arrested and locked up for over 20 days.
Contact: Industry Technical School, Shijiazhuang City 17 Ziqiang Road Post Code. 050051 Office Telephone: 7026097 General Office Telephone: 7027868
28. Xi Ai, Female, 47 -- (Wife of Xu Xinmu) Medical doctor, No.4 Kindergarten, Hebei Province
Since Xu Xinmu was arrested and sentenced, the work unit of Xi Ai, together with local police and administration office staff often harassed her. On March 2000, through her work unit, she was tricked to the Administration Office, which extorted 30,000 Yuan(RMB) from her.
Contact: No.4 Kindergarten, Hebei Province Xili Street Post Code: 050051 Office Phone: 3033459
29. Liang Xuemin, Female, 23
In October 1999, Liang Xuemin, a twenty-three year old practitioner, was illegally arrested for practicing her belief in "Zhen-Shan-Ren." (Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance). They handcuffed her to a handrail on the balcony during a court hearing. During May, the local police attempted to keep a close watch on her home. Later, she was bailed out. In July of 2000, she was arrested and detained for seven days without any explanation. She went on a hunger strike for a total of seven days.
30. Han Cuilan, female, over 60
Han openly practiced Falun Gong in October 1999 and was detained in Xinghua Police Station for 30 days.
31. Wang Yunmen, female, 45 -- employer, General Plastic Factory, Shijiazhuang City.
Wang was arrested in May 2000 for practicing Falun Gong. She was handcuffed to the third floor balcony for a day and was then transferred to the Gexin Street police Station of the same district, and imprisoned there.
32. Zhao Wenyu, female, 29 Luan Qiaolian, female, above 40, younger sister of Luan Fusheng.
On February 27, 2000, The Third Hospital of Hebei Province apprehended Dafa practitioner Zhang Shuman without legal documents. Both Zhao and Luan came to say a few words of justice on their friend's behalf. The deputy officer of Xinhua Police Station and another hostile policemen arrested and handcuffed them to a handrail for four hours, then transferred them to their local police station for further detention.
Xinghua Police Station and administration office have committed numerous crimes. The cruellest one happened on May 30, 2001, when one hostile policeman killed a Falun Dafa practitioner on the same day. The victim's face swelled up, his right ear turned black, and there were two indented wounds on his back.
According to information received, the police station is trying to cover up the identity of the murderer who is now hiding in Pingshan District, Hebei Province. Regardless of how seamlessly the Xinghua police thought they covered up the crime, nobody escapes the judgement of heaven. During this period of law rectification, the evil ones who have committed crimes shall pay for all they have done. No one can escape.
Names and addresses of those who prosecuted Dafa practitioners:
Xinghua Police Station 79 Youyi Street South Post Code: 050051 Office: 0311-3056156, 7035234, and 7022294 Chief Officer: Wang Jianhua, Deputy Officer: Ma Yongan, Li XX Former Supervisor: Wu Fucai, Office Phone: 0311-3615231 Present Supervisor: Liu Yuanping Former Deputy Officer: Liang Shuangjian (transferred to Nanchang Street Police Station as Deputy Officer -- telephone number: 0311-7032014, 7023454) Police officers (accomplice to the crimes): Wei Ming, Ran XX, Gao Youzheng, Guo Xiangdong, Bai Yuanji, Zhang Rongchen, Zhang XX, etc.
Qiaoxi Branch office: 106, Zhonghua Street, Post code 050051 Officer phone: 0311-7011254, 7022915, and 7012944
Others: Secretary, Han Shengli (transferred), and Secretary, Niu XX (lives in, Caochang Street Primary School employee residence) Department Head: Bai XX (lives Shuichan Street, Power House employee residence)
Xinle City Detention Center: 0311-8591015