(Clearwisdom. net) Wang Huazhen, also named Wang Huajun, female, 36 years old, lived in Fengjiashan, Macheng City, Hubei Province. Police seized her on the morning of April 18, 2001 while she was clarifying the true facts about Falun Gong in downtown Macheng. They beat her viciously until 11 o'clock that night. On the verge of death, she was dragged outside of the city hall, drenched with gasoline, and set ablaze. The police responsible for this murder threatened the eye-witnesses, claiming this was a "self-immolation." One witness, a female street cleaner, saw the entire episode.
The authorities of Macheng thus attempted to frame Falun Gong for this immolation by police and for other deaths which they labeled as "suicides," but they cannot deceive people in their malicious and inhumane persecution of practitioners. Their clumsy lies show numerous and fatal loopholes, such as those listed below:
- The entire Baiguo Town was under curfew at 1:30pm on April 18, 2001. No vehicles were allowed to pass. All streets around the city hall where the murder took place were cordoned off. Wang was not within the curfew area when it went into effect. She died in the flames at 1am the next morning, in the heart of the isolated area. How could Wang Huazhen, who had been beaten to the verge of death, have entered the area under curfew under her own power and without proper authorization? Who arranged the time, the place, and the details of this event?
- Why did Wang Huazhen not leave her supposed "suicide-note" at home, to tell the people the so-called "truth," but instead carried it with her? How could she have been burned to death, while at the same time several thin pieces of paper resisted the raging flames and remained legible?
- Where did Wang Huazhen's ID, found next to her body, come from? Before the Spring Festival in 2000, the police in Baiguo Town had taken away the IDs and residence booklets of all Falun Gong practitioners. Wang Huazhen was among the first group of practitioners sent to a brainwashing class in Shizishan. She was very firm in Dafa when she was in the brainwashing class. As she was such a "stubborn element," how could the police in Baiguo Town have disobeyed orders and returned the ID back to her?
- The state of Wang Huazhen's body: She was found face up and missing one ear. The back of her head, her back, and lower body were unburned, while around her throat two deep holes had been gouged out by knives. The people from her village who sent her body to be cremated could tell at a glance that she had been fatally tortured before being burned to death, but the village authorities forbade them to spread this around.
- Wang Huazhen's husband, who was working in Wuhan, was rushed in to identify her body, but told by the local government that he was not allowed to investigate the case in any way.
Currently, local authorities are tightly blocking the news. They have detained almost all Falun Gong practitioners in the area and any others who know any facts of the case.
All content published on this website is copyrighted by Minghui.org. Non-commercial reproduction must include attribution (e.g. "As reported by Minghui.org, ...") and a link to the original article. For commercial use, contact our editorial department for permission.