The vast prairie of Inner Mongolia is renowned for its lush green pastures and great herds of cattle and sheep. However, according to a recent report, this is the third of three successive years of drought. Due to the lack of rain and continued high temperatures, the grass is no longer green and has dried up. Both people and herds have sustained heavy losses. Because the grass can no longer hold the topsoil, it is blown off by the wind, creating sand storms that have affected heavily populated cities such as Beijing and Tianjin. So far there has been no sign of any relief.

Since the beginning of June, Huhehaote City has been struck by severe sand storms. According to reports from China Times, on March 5, all of Huhehaote City became dusky after it was hit by a sand storm that lasted two days. All buildings in the city had to switch on electrical lighting by 3 o'clock in the afternoon. At about 4 PM on June 14, another heavy sand storm hit the city. The meteorological station of Inner Mongolia said it was the most severe sand storm so far this year. Meteorological records show that the season for sand storms is between March and May; they are extremely rare in the hot month of June.

Shortly before New Year's Eve, the police in Huhehaote City embarked on a large-scale search and arrest of Falun Dafa practitioners. If anyone was found to be in possession of Dafa materials or books, they would be brought in and held in custody.

A female practitioner was detained and persecuted for going to validate Dafa in Tiananmen square. On no legitimate grounds, the policemen put fetters on her and forcibly sent her to a labor camp. Because she refused to give up practicing Falun Gong, the leader of the 3rd team, Captain Liu, shocked her with an electric baton all the way from the corridor to her cell. Later, deputy leader Chang Hong ordered her to be handcuffed and hung up on tiptoe for two hours. Her limbs became numb, ice-cold and blue, but the police continued to hang her the rest of the day. Medical examination afterwards revealed that she was several-month pregnant. However, the inhuman police didn't let up on the torture. They forced her to unload coal and pack dried cattle droppings (used for fuel in north China) or plow the field. When there was no farm work, she had to pack more than 10 thousand sanitary chopsticks every day. The police didn't let her go home until they had tortured her for two weeks.

Zhang Tao, a female clerk at Inner Mongolia Pingan Insurance Company, had her home ransacked by the police from Dongfenglu police station and was detained for 24 hours. She is now under constant surveillance after she was forced to return to her hometown in Yikezhaomeng, a remote district in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.

Li Xudong, male, a 21-year-old senior student at Inner Mongolia Forestry Institute, was expelled from the Institute for persisting in practicing Dafa. Moreover, he was deprived of the right to a job.

Hu Yujun, a 56-year-old female, and an associate professor at the Inner Mongolia Agriculture University, was sentenced to "labor education" for distributing materials revealing the truth about Falun Dafa. She has lost all her freedom, and is under house arrest.

Since the persecution of Falun Gong began in 1999, China has experienced an avalanche of "natural disasters" one after another nonstop, resulting in severe loss in lives and properties.

Heaven is just, and nobody can escape the long arms of heavenly laws. Revelations from above cannot be ignored!