[Minghui Net] Zhou Shuyun, female, the director of Mingzhu Street Administrative Office in Tonghua City of Jilin Province, was in charge of persecuting Falun Gong practitioners on that street.

At the beginning, she went to Falun Dafa practitioners' homes day and night, collected evidence to persecute practitioners and reported to a higher authority in a distorted and exaggerating way so as to use this chance to get promoted. Zhou Shuyun's husband, Wang Shiyi, was the head of the local Politics and Regulation Committee. With her husband's backing, Zhou became more and more bold and ruthless. She arrested and sentenced any practitioner she wanted. Most of the staff in the street administrative office and policemen knew that Falun Dafa practitioners were good people. She knew that herself, but she still continued persecuting Dafa and Dafa practitioners.

All Falun Dafa practitioners in the district that Zhou Shuyun was in charge of suffered from her persecution: they were sentenced to forced-labor education and criminal detention, were dismissed from work or from the Party, were unable to return home, and lost wives and children.

Due to her report, on the morning of August 15, 1999 of the Chinese Lunar Calendar, policemen went to Tonghua Running Water Company and arrested a Falun Dafa practitioner without following any legal procedure. Though the police station could not find any evidence for criminal detention, Zhou Shuyun insisted that the director of the police station arrest this Falun Dafa practitioner. As a result, this practitioner had to spend two "spring festivals" in detention, lost his job and Party membership.

On July 19, 2000, the evil forces were afraid that Falun Dafa practitioners would go to Beijing to appeal. They deceived all those Falun Dafa practitioners into coming to the street administrative office by telling them there was a meeting, and then they detained the practitioners there and did not allow them to go home. The wife of one male Dafa practitioner went to ask Zhou Shuyun for her husband's release and said, "If you continue violating the law and refuse to release my husband and keep bullying Falun Dafa practitioners who don't hit or curse back, I will go back and call for all practitioners' family to appeal and disclose that you law-enforcers have broken the law." Zhou and the director, who was on duty that day, unjustly sentenced this wife to one month of criminal detention. The father was detained and now the mother was arrested too. Their 12-year-old daughter who didn't have anyone to take care of her, ran after the police car, crying and shouting, "I want my mom and dad! You are evil police officers!" All passers-by cried at such a scene. Several days later, Zhou started to seek revenge on this male practitioner. First she sent him from the detention class to a detention center, and then to Xishan Labor Camp.

Moreover, Zhou Shuyun even didn't spare a lady over 60-year-old who had been at home and taking care of her paralyzed father-in-law. She forced the woman to attend an illegal "transformation class" and sent someone to the woman's home to threaten her. Since this woman insisted on practicing Falun Gong, she was transferred to a "forced transformation class" on February 20, 2001. She was then sent to a detention center and the paralyzed father-in-law lost his family and didn't have anyone to take care of him.

Zhou Shuyun's husband, Wang Shiyi, sent one female Falun Dafa practitioner from another city (who worked in this city) to a labor camp because she distributed some materials to him about the truth of Falun Gong. It was directly related to his evil persecution that so many Falun Dafa practitioners in Tonghua City were detained and sentenced to forced labor.

In February 2001, the same date when the illegal "forced transformation class" started, Zhou Shuyun's son died in a car accident. (Zhou's son had an accident when he took the bus to school. Among the several people that went to school together, only Zhou's son died.) Zhou became crazy and was hospitalized because of this (she was removed from her position and nobody dared to take her place). The city had to postpone the illegal "forced transformation class" for three days. Wang Shiyi had been nominated as the general responsible person for the "transformation class," but now they had to assign someone else to this position. Those who were familiar with the situation discussed in private that this was the retribution that the family received for persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners.

We hope Zhou, Wang, and all other criminals that participate in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners can understand from the above experience the heavenly principle of good being rewarded with good and evil with evil; they must immediately stop persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners!