List of Persecutors in Lixia District of Jinan City, Shandong Province
1. Liu Xiping, Male, the Deputy Secretary of the Communist Party of Lixia District
Liu is a chief instigator in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. He is responsible for plotting the brutal torture of practitioners and seizing practitioners' money and assets. In order to seek political advantage for his own personal advancement, he also manipulated the authorities into holding a so-called "transformation class" to force practitioners to renounce Falun Gong.
2. Li Guozhong, Male, the Secretary for the Political and Legal Committee of Lixia District
Li is in charge of the persecution of Falun Gong. He has directed and participated in many evil activities, and encouraged authorities to hold "transformation classes" many times. He also made the internal rule: "If any practitioner is tortured to death, just claim that he or she has committed suicide."
3. Li Qinghua, Male, the Deputy Director of the Public Security Bureau of Lixia District
He is brutal and merciless, and has directed and participated in all activities related to the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners.
4. Liu Guangyan, Male, the Head of the Student Recruitment Office of Lixia District
He was appointed the principal of the so-called "transformation class." Under his direction, hundreds of thousands of Chinese Yuan [equivalent to tens of thousands of US Dollars] were extorted from practitioners. He ordered over a dozen practitioners, who refused to give up practicing, to be sent to mental hospitals and carried out the brutal torture of over a dozen practitioners. Dozens of Falun Gong practitioners were also brutally beaten and inhumanely tortured in his "transformation class."
5. Liu, Male, the active consultant of the Armed Forces of Lixia District
Liu is a crude and abusive man who is neither educated nor skilled. He helps the authorities commit evil acts and often makes his way into the rooms of female Falun Gong practitioners and lifts their covers off while they're asleep.
6. Zhang Guisheng, Male, the Head of Keyuan Road Police Station
Zhang is a gangster who stripped practitioners naked and sadistically, shocked their nipples and genitals with electric batons. The district government has gone so far as to honor him for his extreme persecution of Falun Gong practitioners.
7. Li Yiqing, Male, Political Instructor of Sili Street Police Station, Lixia District
8. Wang Ligang, Male, Political Instructor of Keyuan Road Police Station
These two people were the chief musclemen of the "transformation class." They have brutally beaten many Falun Gong practitioners, hung practitioners up with handcuffs to torture them, and forced them to stand in the snow with bare feet. They also covered the heads of the practitioners while several thugs surrounded them and proceeded to beat them without restraint .
9. Xu Ming, Female, Official of the District Procuratorate
Xu specializes in thinking up evil methods for persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. She has sent over a dozen practitioners to mental hospitals, even though they were healthy in both mind and body.
10. Gao Chuan, Female, official of the District Judiciary Bureau;
11. Zhu, Female, Official of the Procuratorate of the District;
12. Xu Lei, Male, the Head of Yaojia Town Police Station;
13. Wang Shengkui, Male, Official of Heping Road Administration Office;
14. Zhang Xingxiang, Male, Official of Sili Street Administration Office;
15. Yin, Male, Head of District Appealing Bureau;
16. Wang Xiquan, Male, Official of Dianliu Administration Office.
The people above [from 10 to 16] have actively assisted the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, and have participated in the brutal beatings and tortures of practitioners.
Falun Gong Practitioners in China
April 19, 2001