- Fang Zhidong, male, 48 years old, lives in Chenghua District of Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. In the afternoon of October 24, 2001, he was arrested when he was distributing Falun Dafa truth-clarifying materials to save people. He is now detained at Longquan Detention Center. á
- Feng Yinzhen, female, 43 years old, lives in Bali Village of Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. She was arrested on June 18, 2001 when she was dispatching Dafa truth-clarifying materials. She was illegally sentenced to a two-year term of forced labor reeducation and is now detained at Nanmusi Female Labor Camp .á
- Jiang Youzhen (female), Jiang Chunyao (female), and Wang Jinlan (female) are Falun Dafa practitioners from Jiuzhaigou, Aba prefecture, Sichuan Province. They were illegally detained on June 7, 2001, when they were distributing Dafa truth-clarifying materials and are still being held. During the detention, they were put on public trial. They were also forced to parade through the streets, districts, and townships in their county. While being paraded through the streets, they shouted out loud, "Falun Dafa is a Righteous Law!" and "Falun Gong is Good!" and were beaten up by the police because of that. They are all still practicing Falun Gong.á
- Zhang Wenhong, female, 47 years old, was detained for the second time in December 1999 when she went to Beijing to appeal to higher authorities. She was illegally sentenced to a one and a half year term of forced labor reeducation and was detained for an extended term up to today. She has become feeble minded as a result of the torture.á
- Fan Haidong, male, is 31 years old. On March 11, 2001, he didn't cooperate with the evil force in Wenjiang forced brainwashing class; hence, he was illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor reeducation without trial on March 14, 2001. He had appealed to a court, but is still illegally detained at Xinhua Labor Camp.á
- Tang Hongmei, female, is 25 years old. On June 28, 2000, she was called to the police station and was illegally detained there for 66 hours by policeman Yang Jian, who is in charge of household registration. The reason for her detention was that the police were afraid she would go to Beijing to appeal. At about 11:00 p.m. on January 18, 2001, the police broke her door and arrested Tang Hongmei while she was in bed. The police searched her home and illegally held her at the detention center without any evidence or explanation. She was not released until March 15, 2001. On May 17, 2001, she was illegally arrested while she was taking a bath. Even the evil police, Zhang Taixi of Jiulidi Police Station and his fellow policemen, had to admit that Tang had been taking a bath, and thus, didn't have even a single piece of paper nor a penny with her at the time of the arrest. Yet they fabricated the story that she was arrested for distributing Dafa materials on official documents. Without any evidence, she is now illegally detained at Nanmusi Female Labor Camp of Zizhong City, Sichuan Province. When Tang's father questioned the city's Police Department about his daughter's arrest, they answered that she was on the list of "suspicious people." Tang Hongmei was sent to the labor camp solely because she was on the list of "suspicious people!"
All content published on this website is copyrighted by Minghui.org. Non-commercial reproduction must include attribution (e.g. "As reported by Minghui.org, ...") and a link to the original article. For commercial use, contact our editorial department for permission.