Unlawfully Detained Dafa Practitioners Resist Evil Persecution at Xishanping Forced Labor Camp in Chongqing City, Sichuan Province
(Clearwisdom.net) Since Teacher's new article "Fa-Rectification Period Dafa Disciples" was published, fellow practitioners as a whole realized through the understanding of the Fa that the sacred and great historical mission that we are shouldering is that of "Eradicating the persecution of the old forces."
- Completely Deny and Comprehensively Resist
- Peacefully Appeal Daily to the Government
- Expose and Resist the Evil
Since October 17, we have basically broken with all the standard codes of conduct required of prisoners, refusing to wear criminal uniforms, ignoring roll-calls and refusing to squat down when ordered to, and other requirements.
From November 1 to 7, every morning and night, while the officers were changing shifts and taking attendance, dozens of Falun Dafa practitioners would shout in unison, "Falun Dafa is righteous Fa! Restore Falun Dafa's reputation!" Their shouting resounded to the skies; their forthright deed shook heaven and earth.
- At 8:00 p.m. on November 4, instigated by Chen Zebing, the political head of the Education Division, drunken policeman Wang Zhaohui, lead a group of criminals in the labor camp with wooden clubs in their hands, and started a frenzied harassment and abuse against over 80 practitioners who were appealing peacefully. Seven practitioners, Yang Bin, Zhang Zhengwei, Chen Jiawu, Zhang Quanliang, Tan Hongyi, Zhang Hongxu and another practitioner, whose name is unknown, were forcibly dragged out of their cells. It was raining outside. In the open space, the police officers and the gang of criminals brutally beat the practitioners. The seven practitioners, solid like diamond, practiced the "Falun Standing Stance Exercise - Holding The Wheel Above the Head" together, eradicating the evil with righteous thoughts. Other practitioners kept sending forth righteous thoughts at the same time to eradicate the evil and to support their fellow practitioners who were being abused. The awe-inspiring righteousness of the practitioners, who persisted in practising the exercises despite being brutally beaten, shocked the ruffians. They did not know what to do. Unwilling to accept their defeat, they grudgingly said to the practitioners, "You want to practice? Go ahead and practice throughout the night." In a foul wind and a "rain of blood," the seven practitioners stood firm, undaunted, with their heads held high. Their bodies were solid and indestructible like diamond. After the evil influences were eliminated, the violent police had no choice but to give up torturing the seven practitioners who returned to their cells safely at 10:00 p.m.
- On November 28, 2001, the Education Division of Chongqing Xishanping Forced Labor Camp once again started a new round of abuse of Falun Dafa practitioners. Policeman Li Zongquan openly incited criminals (mainly drug addicts) to beat up the practitioners. Criminal Lai Zhaohui savagely beat 65-year-old practitioner Yan Xingpei. This practitioner is from Kai County of Chongqing City.
- The forced labor camp has deprived Falun Gong practitioners of their rights to write letters and to meet with relatives.
Chen Ming, 28 years old, a resident of Sha District in Chongqing City, was informed via a letter from her family that her one-year-old child was seriously ill. Chen made requests the labor camp authorities several times, on November 18, 19 and 20, to allow her to write a letter home to comfort her family. But all her requests were denied.
A poem from jail:
Little Grass on the Plains
A little grass on the plains,
Has never said much before.
Now she still maintains,
Her peaceful, innate silence.
Braving winds and snows, even
Still, the little grass on the plains maintains her silence.
The little grass on the plains believes the promise of spring.
Spring has finally arrived.
With green tender shoots, the little grass on the plains,
Smiling in the spring breeze.